Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » It's been a long hard winter....but I'm back! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: It's been a long hard winter....but I'm back!
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well aren't you a lil cutie pie!!! welcome back, sweetie *kisses*

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back...it just wasn't the same without you posting around here! Lovin your shots...you are really good to the guys around here you know that?!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Evidently, you made some good use of your time, which (in the end) is the most important thing. The ice / car incident is pretty astounding to look at, thank Heavens you weren't in the car at the time.

I was very lucky not to be in the car. That was just one picture of the back windshield. The entire roof and sunroof was smashed in. My car was covered in glass from the dashboard to the rear window! Not a very good Christmas present!

Thanks for the welcome back Ben! I have a lot to catch up on!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by heelikker:
WELCOME BACK LADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Hop] [Hop] [Hop] [Hop] [Hop] [Hop]

I'm loving all that enthusiasm heelikker! It is so nice to be back!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by BritneyCDslut:
well aren't you a lil cutie pie!!! welcome back, sweetie *kisses*

aw shucks! you say the nicest things, Brit!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
Welcome back...it just wasn't the same without you posting around here! Lovin your shots...you are really good to the guys around here you know that?!

Thanks Shasha -- I'm still trying to see all that I've missed. It's good to be home again!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
PP, as far as the ice through the car window, I would take that up with Santa since it was obviously caused when he and his reindeer were on your roof delivering presents... LOL

As far as the first "lucky stiff", the second guy wins by far. I'm sure I would have been a little "stiff" myself, holding your pretty peds in my hand. How he resisted the temptation to just bend down a little and plant a kiss on the top of that pretty foot, is beyond me (maybe he did, who knows...)

I notice a Sol on the table..... hope you had one (or two) for me...

ned

Ned, I had a few Sols for you along with a few shots of tequila. LOL mmmmm good!

--------------------

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's great to have you back pp! And... that sole shot from Mexico is pure heaven! [Blush]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
It's great to have you back pp! And... that sole shot from Mexico is pure heaven! [Blush]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

I'm so glad to be back antigonas - how's your family? I hope everyone is well!

[Kiss]

--------------------

toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg youre feet are hot, love to see more pictures of those suckable toes!!!
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by toeringguy:
omg youre feet are hot, love to see more pictures of those suckable toes!!!

[Kiss] Thanks toeeringguy! I happen to love having my toes sucked! LOL

I'll be posting more soon and will keep in mind your love of those suckable toes!

--------------------

Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey gorgeous welcome back...How we have all missed your devine posts...Hope your fully refreshed after your long hard winter! And shall definately being keeping an eye out for your future posts PP =D x
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
Hey gorgeous welcome back...How we have all missed your devine posts...Hope your fully refreshed after your long hard winter! And shall definately being keeping an eye out for your future posts PP =D x

Thanks Foot Lover....I've missed everyone here as well. I'm looking forward to getting my creative juices flowing again [Wink]

--------------------

kyfried
Board Regular
Member # 22262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kyfried   Email kyfried   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP I thought you had left for good...I'm soooo glad you're back !!! [Woot]

P.S. Hate that happened to your car, glad & relieved you weren't hurt.

Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by kyfried:
PP I thought you had left for good...I'm soooo glad you're back !!! [Woot]

P.S. Hate that happened to your car, glad & relieved you weren't hurt.

Thanks kyfried!

Short of having no computer (or worse) nothing could make me leave for good! I would miss everyone too much!

It's nice to know I was missed!

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links