Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Blue polish and white flowers..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Blue polish and white flowers.....
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
PP, needless to say, but you've obviously been missed by more than just me. Welcome back, hope you're tan, fit, rested and ready...

LOVE the pedi, girl and I like that it matches the manicure. Just a nice little extra.

Toe kisses, ned

It means a great deal to find I've been missed and it's a really good feeling!

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
welcome back!!! what a comeback too!! love the polish!!!!! sexy shade of blue!!!!

RPM! Nice to hear from you! It feels like coming home!

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
SCUBA PUFFS!

Hey Spotlight! You just gave me an idea for my next scuba diving trip!

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the reply pic you posted, that is totally sexy hot!!!!!!!!!! yeah, you've come back with a huge wave and big splash!!!!!!

RPM

p.s. in Ned's reply, you've posted a great view of your arch! cool!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woohoo, blue is one of my all time favorites. tyvm and welcome back *big hugs*

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
the reply pic you posted, that is totally sexy hot!!!!!!!!!! yeah, you've come back with a huge wave and big splash!!!!!!

RPM

p.s. in Ned's reply, you've posted a great view of your arch! cool!

:

RPM, you still lift my spirits every time you post on my threads.
[Kiss]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by BritneyCDslut:
woohoo, blue is one of my all time favorites. tyvm and welcome back *big hugs*

Nice to see you posting more Brit! Thanks for the hugs

--------------------

Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loved the pics PP as allaways.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Oh, I've missed seeing those feet.

How could I not come back when I'm made to feel so appreciated!
Awesome Perfectpeds [Thumbs Up] I love that pedicure. Very uptown babe [Big Grin]
I for one missed you tons [Blush] You have always been so sweet [Kiss] ...Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now the circle of Wu's models is feeling more complete..

RPM

p.s. shelley, i know this is the wrong spot to put this, but your avatar rocks!!!! i love how you pull off hose!!! PP.. i know you don't mind me going off topic a second... i won't make a habit of it!

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
now the circle of Wu's models is feeling more complete..

RPM

p.s. shelley, i know this is the wrong spot to put this, but your avatar rocks!!!! i love how you pull off hose!!! PP.. i know you don't mind me going off topic a second... i won't make a habit of it!

I don't mind at all... I agree with you RPM and I've already told Shelley I love the new avatar. I don't mind sharing the spotlight with friends -- [Smile] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Awesome summer color on you! My toes look like shit in blue! I cant pull it off like you...

Hey footgirl - how have you been? Saw you posted some pics recently and I hope you're going to continue!

Thanks for the props! I must admit it was TT and MD who got me cooking with blue polish and I've grown to love it!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Oh, I've missed seeing those feet.

How could I not come back when I'm made to feel so appreciated!
Awesome Perfectpeds [Thumbs Up] I love that pedicure. Very uptown babe [Big Grin]
I for one missed you tons [Blush] You have always been so sweet [Kiss] ...Shelley

Glad you like it! Seems my salon has a new nail artist and I'm going to try and keep her as busy as possible! LOL If I can afford it! LOL

Thanks for the props and for being such a supportive friend here. I love getting your comments.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I've been using these "yoga toes" which truly does stretch the toes not only apart but it pull them up and out giving a stretch through the arch as well. With all the high heels I walk around in ALL DAY - EVERY DAY - these are a blessing!

-

-

-

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

i guess i should get my wife a set then!

oh.. i so wish i was around to massage you after a day in heels. i think it's great you do wear heels a lot.. but massages should be also daily for your efforts!!!

nice view of the soles in the first shot!!! really cool!

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links