Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » pics of the shoes you sent me Mr. Sperminator (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: pics of the shoes you sent me Mr. Sperminator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANK YOU [Big Grin] Spermy for the shoes. I totally love you sweetheart [Love] First heres the Coach shoes that you sent me 2 weeks back that I was supposed to take pics in outside. It was rainy and crappy weather for a wile now and I finally got around to it.  -  -  -  -

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres some more [Big Grin]  -  -  -
What do Ya'll think of Spermys present? [Wink]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Now the Coach flip flops.  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Yet some more [Big Grin]
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Now the Ed Hardy's
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Some more [Big Grin]
 -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Last but not least [Tongue]
 -  -

And Guess what I want you to do to These?  -

[Hump] Love you Frank(AKA) Sperminator [Love] [Love] Love your Dear Friend...Shelley *MUAH*

--------------------
 -
 -

diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some damn fine pics.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a great set of pics. [Drool] [Jerkoff] Would love to be latched onto your beautiful toes. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent set of pics Shelley.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
man56
Board Regular
Member # 30227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for man56         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW would stick both of your big toes in my mouth and lick both your feet all over! [Wu]
Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome photos Shelley... [Big Grin]

(Just noticed you have NO toerings on)

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow very sexy pair of shoes, looking wonderful in ur sexy feet

[Kiss]

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shoes that show off your lovely toes perfectly!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 34551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Sperminator   Author's Homepage   Email The_Sperminator       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Shit Shelley [Drool] You didn't have to post this many on here, I could see them on your site but Oh Damn I am flabergasted by these, I was wondering what took you so long to post them but I am VERY pleased with these photos. I could not find the geisha girl shoes that you wanted but I know you look great in blue so I got you the Skulls Ed Hardys and I see once again I made the right choice. Funny thing when I bought them I was looking at the design and thought this craps gonna rub off so I looked around and made sure no salespeople were around and I rubbed the fuck out of the design and nothing came off. I don't buy crap [Laugh] I summoned the sales lady and told her can I get a different pair these look lopsided. Love you Shelley [Kiss] .Frank(AKA) sperminator

--------------------
Lifetime member at www.shellsfeet.com

Posts: 96 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links