Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » pics of the shoes you sent me Mr. Sperminator (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: pics of the shoes you sent me Mr. Sperminator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pedicures and new flip flops. Toes are definitely suckable.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snazzyknight
Major Player
Member # 4786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snazzyknight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow...these pix r superb, wud love to suck them, the shoes look great
Posts: 168 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keysersoze
Board Regular
Member # 27349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keysersoze   Email keysersoze       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love all the pics shelly but theres something about this pic  -
Posts: 31 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, those feet in those shoes are hot.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone needs to "sperminate" your feet and post the pics. YOur soles desperately need some cum on them.
Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the pictures Shelley thank you so much love the shoes and those feet mmmmmm good [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice shoes! PERFECT...

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice nice heels

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The_Sperminator:
Holy Shit Shelley [Drool] You didn't have to post this many on here, I could see them on your site but Oh Damn I am flabergasted by these, I was wondering what took you so long to post them but I am VERY pleased with these photos. I could not find the geisha girl shoes that you wanted but I know you look great in blue so I got you the Skulls Ed Hardys and I see once again I made the right choice. Funny thing when I bought them I was looking at the design and thought this craps gonna rub off so I looked around and made sure no salespeople were around and I rubbed the fuck out of the design and nothing came off. I don't buy crap [Laugh] I summoned the sales lady and told her can I get a different pair these look lopsided. Love you Shelley [Kiss] .Frank(AKA) sperminator

LOL [Laugh] When I got them I was not gonna wear them out because I didn't wanna wear the design out. I guess we can make good spokes people for Ed Hardy shoes [Laugh] BTW my wishlist is up on my site [Blush] Love you Tons Frank (AKA SPERMY) [Love] ...Shelley [Love]
P.S.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links