Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Athena K - Sore feet after a night in heels ***NEW PICS ADDED - Self-worship*** (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Athena K - Sore feet after a night in heels ***NEW PICS ADDED - Self-worship***
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Athena removes her pink, enclosed heels to finally let her feet breathe after dancing until the early hours of the morning at a friend's 18th. You can see how pink her soles and arches are and how in need of a good foot-rub she is...

In some later pics, she performs some self-worship and foot sniffing -- to be added later.

-

-

-

-

-

[ May 12, 2009, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

Plus 2 Teaser Pics:

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant explain what i´m feeling right now [Big Grin] awesome photos guys, thank you for sharing
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sucka4hottoes
Loyal Member
Member # 20854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sucka4hottoes   Email Sucka4hottoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats one thing I love most about a woman is the scent of her feet especially if she is attractive.

--------------------
I love when a cute woman's feet stink and she forces me to smell them while laughing.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the post. I hope you took care of them
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
i cant explain what i´m feeling right now [Big Grin] awesome photos guys, thank you for sharing

hahahha YOU fancy seeing you here [Tongue]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Panic:
Thanks for the post. I hope you took care of them

Don't see her until Christmas - then they will be MAJORLY attended to [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

tysonedwards
Board Regular
Member # 33915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tysonedwards         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG wow. i love sweaty feet after dancing the scent must have been amazing. I love the crease marks caused by the shoes. My tongue is ready to serve. lol

--------------------
te

Posts: 24 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stevesteve2013:
I love the crease marks caused by the shoes.

that was andrew's favourite part too [Tongue]

thanks hun [Smile]

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous toes. Pink nails, pink shoes and pink soles. I love it.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the angles of the photos.. the closeups.. wow!!!!!!! that's hot!! cute shoes too..

there is an element of guilt for me.. i love seeing gals in heels.. love seeing the look of their peds after removing the heels.. but hate the fact their feet ache aftewards.. love to massage them.. and pamper their feet though.

Athena, sexy as all can be pics!!!! you know how to make a man happy with your peds and pic choices.... if you've never been able to flirt and tease in real life (as you once said) you're sure doing it very well here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots! I love the whole "peeling the shoe off" thing. Very sexy.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
if you've never been able to flirt and tease in real life (as you once said) you're sure doing it very well here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPM

Agreed
hahaha
I believe more stocking pics are due, RPM so be on the look out lol

And I'll post the rest of this set when I have the time -- (soon [Smile] )

--------------------
 -

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am waiting with great anticipation [Big Grin] [Smile]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Gorgeous toes. Pink nails, pink shoes and pink soles. I love it.

the irony is, as a little girl i used to HATE pink. now however... [Tongue] glad you like em hun [Smile]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links