Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Athena K - Sore feet after a night in heels ***NEW PICS ADDED - Self-worship*** (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Athena K - Sore feet after a night in heels ***NEW PICS ADDED - Self-worship***
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
the angles of the photos.. the closeups.. wow!!!!!!! that's hot!! cute shoes too..

there is an element of guilt for me.. i love seeing gals in heels.. love seeing the look of their peds after removing the heels.. but hate the fact their feet ache aftewards.. love to massage them.. and pamper their feet though.

Athena, sexy as all can be pics!!!! you know how to make a man happy with your peds and pic choices.... if you've never been able to flirt and tease in real life (as you once said) you're sure doing it very well here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RPM

you are full of compliments today, always a gentleman [Smile] thankyou so much for your feedback, and andrew has told me i am to do more hose pics post haste. if you have anything in particular you would like to see, just let me know.

(and these are my favourite shoes ever, closely followed my my black suede heels, but these are jus so much fun [Tongue] )

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can see why you love those heels! they are really cute. in fact, should i run into a pair like those in a store, i'm hastily grabbing a pair for my wife!

as for requests, i've been enthralled by your charming work that i rather be surprised. You've not dissappointed me once with your hosed pics, and your creativity! I await what you have in store, because if they are anything like this set, i'll be super satisified!!!

RPM

p.s. but if you twist my arm.. i'd say sheer-toe hose (if you have)..so i can see your toes and polish..... or.. smooth sole view (without contorting yourself to get the shot)... but since you're not twisting my arms.. surprise me!!!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good closeups.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annnnnd here are the self-foot worship pics along with some sniffing pics [Big Grin]

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unreal..

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha thanks VF [Blush]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i can see why you love those heels! they are really cute. in fact, should i run into a pair like those in a store, i'm hastily grabbing a pair for my wife!

as for requests, i've been enthralled by your charming work that i rather be surprised. You've not dissappointed me once with your hosed pics, and your creativity! I await what you have in store, because if they are anything like this set, i'll be super satisified!!!

RPM

p.s. but if you twist my arm.. i'd say sheer-toe hose (if you have)..so i can see your toes and polish..... or.. smooth sole view (without contorting yourself to get the shot)... but since you're not twisting my arms.. surprise me!!!!!!

haha youre so lovely! consider my arm gently guided [Tongue] i think i have some sheer hose around somewhere [Smile] keep an eye out.

xx

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow is AthenaK real? i seriously want to know!

she is a treasure, i love these

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
Originally posted by You:
wow is AthenaK real? i seriously want to know!

she is a treasure, i love these

of course im real you silly person! lol
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats what i needed to hear [Big Grin]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Incredibly sexy [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by collegefootguy:
Wow! Incredibly sexy [Thumbs Up]

I concur [Big Grin]
[Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a foot goddess Ms. Athena.

It's a pleasure seeing your pics on the forum.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm still trying to pick my jaw off the floor!!! omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! just flat out amazing!!!!!

incredible! the closeups showing the shoe print... omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't know what else to say! besides thank you!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links