Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Athena K - For the hose lovers! ***MEGAPOST*** (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Athena K - For the hose lovers! ***MEGAPOST***
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite a few pictures actually [Tongue]
The Ballet flats and hose were requested by RPM
Enjoy!

-

-

-

-

-

[ May 17, 2009, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

Okay, yeah...her legs are amazing haha:

-

-

[ May 17, 2009, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

(No polish for those that love it [Wink]

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

-

I love this next shot – they look so sore and tender [Big Grin]
 -

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a big big fan of hose, but those last few shots of your soles are very appealing to me. Especially the one showing your feet in the air with your toes spread, that was awesome!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW, what an amazing hose megapost!! I can only imagine how smelly they would get wearing the ballet flats and hose! I really like the toe cleavage shots in them.

Then you move on to my favorite which is strappy heels and hose! I love the shot from the back where you can see her left foot slightly sliding out of the heel and exposing her wrinkly sole! Just wonderful!

And then you move on to sheer hose...and the one shot of her feet in the air is just like looking up into heaven! [Smile]

Thanks so much for such a great megapost! You really included just about everything for us hose lovers! Maybe if possibly, can I request a shot of Athena smelling or licking her hosed toes? That would just about conclude everything to do with hose [Smile]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
 -

My oh my is this an incredible shot! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YUMMY,The Perfect receipe for sweet stinky hose toes and soles, to bake inside those flats all day I bet, I wish I could've smelled and tasted them! [Jerkoff] [Mmm]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a hose lover and these are great pics, especially the close-ups. Thank you!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links