Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Athena K - For the hose lovers! ***MEGAPOST*** (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Athena K - For the hose lovers! ***MEGAPOST***
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
can I request a shot of Athena smelling or licking her hosed toes? )

Well she does smell her feet like...everyday (no joke) haha
So sure [Tongue]
(There are some of her sniffing her feet in out other threads btw - search "Athena K" but they aren't hose, just generally sniffing bare feet lol

Thanks for all the comments, guys!
[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roubi
Board Regular
Member # 33911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roubi   Email Roubi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooooh my gooood, pleease wear those flats barefot with some polish on those pretty toes, that is a turn on worn out flats with a hole wohoo that is super hot great pics, hope to see some more of those flats
Posts: 27 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Roubi:
ooooh my gooood, pleease wear those flats barefot with some polish on those pretty toes, that is a turn on worn out flats with a hole wohoo that is super hot great pics, hope to see some more of those flats

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=015621#000000

There's her old flats (she had them for four years) which just sort of...broke they were that decrepit and smelly!! [Wink]
hahaha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
I'm not a big big fan of hose, but those last few shots of your soles are very appealing to me. Especially the one showing your feet in the air with your toes spread, that was awesome!

even tho its not your thing, im glad you liked em [Smile] thanks FFF
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
WOW, what an amazing hose megapost!! I can only imagine how smelly they would get wearing the ballet flats and hose! I really like the toe cleavage shots in them.

Then you move on to my favorite which is strappy heels and hose! I love the shot from the back where you can see her left foot slightly sliding out of the heel and exposing her wrinkly sole! Just wonderful!

And then you move on to sheer hose...and the one shot of her feet in the air is just like looking up into heaven! [Smile]

Thanks so much for such a great megapost! You really included just about everything for us hose lovers! Maybe if possibly, can I request a shot of Athena smelling or licking her hosed toes? That would just about conclude everything to do with hose [Smile]

well im glad i did a good job [Tongue] the ballet flats were for RPM and i loooooooooove my new heels, so they got a shoot too [Tongue]

sucking in next set with hose [Smile]

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats beautiful!

[Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it like i was there in person directing this shoot.. the angles, the ideas... the poses.. just what i was thinking you'd do for this shoot.. and i'm lovin' it!!!!! the right closeups.. the right foot position for toe-cleavage... the right hose!! oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can only imagine the scent those flats produce! lol!!!! with hose especially too!!

such a sweet sexy hot set.. and tons of pix.. a shoe change to a cute pair of heels.. yeah, Athena knows how to make her fans super happy.. and an unspoken request of mines was to see how your legs were shaped.. and now I know.. and i'm not in the least disappointed! fantastic!!!!

I wanna take this set to work tonight to further enjoy (i'm covering for a colleague in a different office).. yet... don't want to jeopardize getting caught.. being i've never done that sort of thing before... but a sweet set like this... hum.......

thanks a million Athena! Andy, now I know why you're crazy for this gal.. she's so sweet and knows how to raise hormones with her pics!!!

i'll be back!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Well she does smell her feet like...everyday (no joke) haha
So sure [Tongue]
[Big Grin]

Oh really? That's kind of hot. After she smells them does she just point her feet up and say "What do they smell like to you hunny?" lol

quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
well im glad i did a good job [Tongue] the ballet flats were for RPM and i loooooooooove my new heels, so they got a shoot too [Tongue]

sucking in next set with hose [Smile]

They are some nice looking heels and they sure go great with nude hose [Smile]

Not just sniffing and licking, but sucking in the next set!? SWEET! I can't wait [Tongue]

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ringo09
Board Regular
Member # 34856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ringo09   Email ringo09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow wow wow im in love!!!
Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

thanks everyone for all the lovely comments XD made my day

robotron - thats fast becoming my favourite pose haha

RPM - glad you liked them sweetie [Smile]

ringo - welcome to the board hun! haha glad you enjoyed the set [Tongue]

AK
xox

k16m16
Board Regular
Member # 26482

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k16m16   Email k16m16   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
realy realy boring
Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
Originally posted by k16m16:
realy realy boring

really has to L's darling [Smile]
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
still speechless [Wink]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 34551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Sperminator   Author's Homepage   Email The_Sperminator       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
quote:
Originally posted by k16m16:
realy realy boring

really has to L's darling [Smile]
Athena I do not agree with this dude but Its two not to [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Lifetime member at www.shellsfeet.com

Posts: 96 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links