Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Athena K - For the hose lovers! ***MEGAPOST*** (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Athena K - For the hose lovers! ***MEGAPOST***
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The_Sperminator:
quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
quote:
Originally posted by k16m16:
realy realy boring

really has to L's darling [Smile]
Athena I do not agree with this dude but Its two not to [Thumbs Up]
i think i just won the ironic typo award [Tongue]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY SEXY!
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipme29
Major Player
Member # 27057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipme29         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was an incredible post. Thank you for the time you put into that.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by k16m16:
realy realy boring

LOL
erm...don't reply then?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kudos on the naked nails! I am a huge fan of the natural look, and you have the nail beds to pull it off excellently. Just beautiful. Great pics, thanks for sharing.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vanderfeet:
Kudos on the naked nails! I am a huge fan of the natural look, and you have the nail beds to pull it off excellently. Just beautiful. Great pics, thanks for sharing.

thanks vanderfeet, im actually really self conscious about my nail beds lol, so its nice to have them complimented
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My pleasure...I would love to see more like that sometime. [Smile] I'm pretty fussy about nail shape -- yours are quite lovely.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Very nice Athena, Those stockings look terrific on you [Big Grin] BTW I love your avatar [Thumbs Up] Sexy
Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunning! Absolutely stunning! [Thumbs Up]

Also, nice avatar Athena.

Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

thanks shelley [Smile]

and you too cfg, you always leave nice commennts on my posts [Smile] glad you like the new avatar ^_^

AK
x

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, love the sole shots especially! [Blush] Thanks again for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great great pics!!! Normally I am more of a polish on the toes kind of guy but when the feet are as cute as thoes and her knock out toes!!! Polish would be nice but man it just did not matter. Especially cause you had her in hose! To mean I love womens feet and toes but whenshe puts them in hose [Eek!] It just really makes it soooooo much hotter!! Great pics, close ups hell everything thanks for the great great pics [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
Originally posted by pantyhosefoot lover:
Great great pics!!! Normally I am more of a polish on the toes kind of guy but when the feet are as cute as thoes and her knock out toes!!! Polish would be nice but man it just did not matter. Especially cause you had her in hose! To mean I love womens feet and toes but whenshe puts them in hose [Eek!] It just really makes it soooooo much hotter!! Great pics, close ups hell everything thanks for the great great pics [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

hey hun [Smile] im usually alwaysssssss in nail polish. but ive been trying to grow my nails and andrew requested i keep them natural so i did [Smile]

glad you liked the set
x

UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that was fantastic

I loved the ballet flats and hose combination, they were really nice pictures.

thank you!

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
Originally posted by UK_luckyguy:
that was fantastic

I loved the ballet flats and hose combination, they were really nice pictures.

thank you!

thanks hun [Smile] the hose and ballet flats were for RPM [Tongue] glad you liked them too
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links