Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » MommiesFeet.com (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: MommiesFeet.com
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a wonderful, sexy, and amazing flashback on all aspects of your beautiful feet and all you bring to the forum. Your pretty feet are always a welcome sight and so sexy to see.

Your soles are fantastic and love your deep wrinkles.

Well done, MD.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1heartbreakkid
All Pro Poster
Member # 28712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1heartbreakkid   Author's Homepage   Email 1heartbreakkid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can anyone forget you! As always your pictures are fantastic and one word describes your feet..Dynomite!!!!!
Posts: 715 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait for the rest of the calendar! [Smile] Wonderful pics, thanks for sharing! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
av8r
Loyal Member
Member # 22839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for av8r   Email av8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So fuckin' hot.
Posts: 94 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
march is HAWT!!!!! holy moly, nice work mommie [Wink]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Dammmmmn, everything about this photo says sexxxy!! [Big Grin]

LOL - thanks!! [Tongue]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
If those pics weren't enough to get people to check out your section, they don't need to be on Wu's.

Exactly the sentiment I was hoping for [Wink] Thank ya FtLckr26! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
Eegads mommie lookn' sharp!

He he he - thank you [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
Wow! Very enticing pics.

A big thanks to you also!!

quote:
Originally posted by LuckyAndre:
I love you Mommie

Awww .... {{HUGS}}

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
Hey MD - nice to see your thread here! I must agree with TT -- very sexy photo - and classy too.
But then again - you've always shown good taste and with feet like yours - you can't help the sexy part! LOL

Welcome back to the board hun! Sorry to hear @ your back and the therapy you are having to endure! I know first hand how it can be and it sucks being stuck down! Thanks for commenting [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by peterindc:
LOL. I know that. I was addressing the rest of my fellow Mommie fans! Your feet look like they need some serious worshipping, I volunteer!

You are so fun!! [Kiss]

quote:
Originally posted by Foot Toons:
Thanks, you gave me another heart attack! AWESOME as usual!

[Nut Kick] Love you pal!!

quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful...You do good things, don't change.

MUAH
Dani
xoxo

[Kiss] back to you sweetie!!

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
I gotta agree with TT and Perfectpeds, that March pic is STILL one of the hottest pictures EVER!!!
It is sexy, seductive as well as just being a great photo. It has it ALL, toes, pedi, arch, soles, long legs and a wicked smile....
Keep it up girl and I'll "keep it up" LOL

ned

I love your insightful and playful responses to my posts Ned ... I'll keep dishin them out as long as you keep enjoying! XoXo

quote:
Originally posted by BratPrincessSarah:
O.....M......F.....G.....

*sigh* I guess I just have good taste. You are, hands down, my favorite foot model. MMMUAH, Mommie, and here's to cuddling!!!

As always, you have made me *blush* - Thanks Sarah!

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
What a wonderful, sexy, and amazing flashback on all aspects of your beautiful feet and all you bring to the forum. Your pretty feet are always a welcome sight and so sexy to see.
Your soles are fantastic and love your deep wrinkles.
Well done, MD.

Regards,
2swift

It has been pure pleasure to start getting to know you 2swift and I really value your input - Thanks!!

quote:
Originally posted by 1heartbreakkid:
How can anyone forget you! As always your pictures are fantastic and one word describes your feet..Dynomite!!!!!

Well I got two words for you ... Thank You!! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by antigonas:
Can't wait for the rest of the calendar! Wonderful pics, thanks for sharing! [Bow Down]
All the best from Romania!

You are most welcome!

quote:
Originally posted by Albatross:
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

[Woot] [Woot] [Woot]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by av8r:
So fuckin' hot.

quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
Yeah!

Thanks boys!! [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Athena K:
march is HAWT!!!!! holy moly, nice work mommie [Wink]

[Kiss] thank ya sweet-aaa!! *giggles*

--------------------

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
btw.. your avatar has delicious effects on me! that is one sexy shot!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
btw.. your avatar has delicious effects on me! that is one sexy shot!

Thanks hun!
This one may stay a while ... I was pretty stoked to see I had FINALLY worked the yellow tinge out of the nail (due to a China Glaze Yellow polish (with no base coat ... oops) in September!!) and that my nails were a nice pink and white again naturally ... The pic was taken with only a UV protectant coat on them!! [Woot]

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links