Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » MommiesFeet.com (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: MommiesFeet.com
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well..... the color is on point.. the foot angle is just superb... the cropping raises the testosterone... I love that shot!!! glad you're keeping it up a while.

RPM

p.s. from back in september to now? wow!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
well..... the color is on point.. the foot angle is just superb... the cropping raises the testosterone... I love that shot!!! glad you're keeping it up a while.

RPM

p.s. from back in september to now? wow!!!!!!!!!!

Yes since September!! Horrible right!?
I am just glad to be rid of it and lesson learned! As for the cropping ... I actually took the shot exactly how you see it ... nice and tight!! [Tongue]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now that is what i call excellent composition!!!! i love it!!!!!!

and yes, it's truely horrible it took so long to clear up. that's not cool at all!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloud Strife
Board Regular
Member # 11311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloud Strife   Author's Homepage   Email Cloud Strife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how can i get to worship those feet?????????
Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamie Daniels
Major Player
Member # 33053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamie Daniels   Author's Homepage   Email Jamie Daniels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Babe!! hope all is well, Nice super sexy pics!!

xoxo
Jamie

--------------------
Foot Goddess
Jamie Daniels

www.jamiedaniels.com

www.damselindustries.com

twitter.com/GoddessJamieD

http://clips4sale.com/store/26344

Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Daniels:
Hey Babe!! hope all is well, Nice super sexy pics!!

xoxo
Jamie

Hey Jamie!! Always a pleasure to see you on the board [Smile]
Thanks for commenting ... all is super well!!

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Cloud Strife:
how can i get to worship those feet?????????

Oh let me count the ways .... :giggles:

--------------------

-

Cloud Strife
Board Regular
Member # 11311

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloud Strife   Author's Homepage   Email Cloud Strife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh come on now. seriously. what would it take to get those sexy feet in my face??????
Posts: 7 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
oh come on now. seriously. what would it take to get those sexy feet in my face??????

A few email correspondences ... seriously [Smile]

--------------------

-

Cloud Strife
Board Regular
Member # 11311

meaning other people putting in a good word for me?
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
meaning other people putting in a good word for me?

LOL - no silly!! You write me an email ... I discuss sessions more with you [Smile]

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links