Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Its My Birthday Bitch (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Its My Birthday Bitch
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Shelley, what do you know? You and my mother both share the same day, for sure it's special....

Enjoy, and do whatever you want, although, you seem to do that anyways.... LOL

Cheers and have a few on me,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Kiss] [Love]

Happy Birthday my sweetheart.

Loads and loads of love on your birthday.

Take care and enjoy your day.

[Cheers]

Kf!

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Shelley to you and your lovely feet [Wink]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!!

-

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
extremlystupid
Board Regular
Member # 18833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for extremlystupid   Email extremlystupid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Shelley, hope you get sumthin good ;-)
Posts: 47 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!
( great shirt [Wink] )

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 34551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Sperminator   Author's Homepage   Email The_Sperminator       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Shelley. I hope you have a fantastic day!! I would have crossed thru hell and high water to be able just to be here to tell you this on your day. love you shelley, Spermy

--------------------
Lifetime member at www.shellsfeet.com

Posts: 96 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You silly, I love you everyday. XD
I guess I have to show you even more...somehow. Lol

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers] Hope you had a Great Day!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday queen Shelley
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
huhell2
Board Regular
Member # 10555

Icon 1 posted      Profile for huhell2   Email huhell2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday classy lady!! [Tongue] [Tongue] [Tongue] So how many "licks" can you get!! My guess is 25 but i want to use my tongue only!! [Tongue] [Tongue] [Kiss]
Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
huhell2
Board Regular
Member # 10555

Icon 1 posted      Profile for huhell2   Email huhell2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bubble gum bubble gum in the ditch how many birthday licks do you get? I say you're aging in reverse especially with the sexy hair color. Hope you thouroughly enjoy your birthday as I have honestly enjoyed the past couple of years watching you blossom like the rose you are.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! [Kiss] [Tongue] [Tongue]

Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday, Shelly. I wish I could give you a long massage, both feet and back. Love your feet and hope someday I can kiss them.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy happy birthday!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!! Thank You, Everyone who replied to my Birthday Thread [Big Grin] I was out late last night and when I got home my internet wasn't working [Roll Eyes] I will reply to each and everyone of you when I get back home tonight..
Thanks for all the love, I truly appreciate it [Cheers]

Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links