Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Its My Birthday Bitch (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Its My Birthday Bitch
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you had a great b-day. All my very best super special Aussie wishes to you.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Squid:
Happy Birthday! [Tongue]

Thank You so much Squid [Big Grin]

Shelley [Love]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by reanimation:
lol Happy Birthday, it's my birthday as well June 16 :-D

Thank you reanimation and A very Happy Birthday to you as well [Love]

Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
happy bday Shelly! You rock!
[Cheers]

Thank You Diamond Johny, Your love is always one of my favorites to recieve [Love] I see someone bought me those black skin tight zipper pants [Big Grin] Gee I wonder who? Well anyways whoever it was is definitely gonna see what money well spent looks like when I rock [Cool] those sexy pants [Woot]

Shelley [Love]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Oh I'd soooooooooooooooooooooo be your bitch! Happy Bday darling!

Patrick

Thank You honey [Big Grin] , for the birthday wish and all of your help and support of which has always been above and beyond just being friendly, You are a dear friend and supporter that I will always love and cherish [Love]

Shelley [Love]

P.S. I will soooooooooooo let you be my Bitch [Cool] See you in September [Wink]

--------------------
 -
 -

LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Happy Birthday!

Thank You Maverick Matrix [Big Grin] A huge *MUAH* *MUAH* and a big,wet,sloppy *MUAH* to you!!

Shelley [Love]

--------------------
 -
 -

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy b-day Shell! Kisses on your sweet soles! [Kiss]
Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by LuckyAndre:
 -

OMG!! Thank you Andre [Kiss] I know your the undisputed king of Latina toes however, would like to be the king of these White girl toes? [Big Grin]

Shelley [Love]

--------------------
 -
 -

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday Shell! Great pics too. Aren't we the ones supposed to be getting you presents today? And here you are giving us the gift of those lovely feet. You're a total saint! Happy B-Day!!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by llcoolj58:
Happy Birthday Sweetie i hope you have a wonderful day love ya [Kiss]

Thank You llcoolj58 *MUAH* I had one of the best days of my life which came totally from my husband and then this morning I see all of these very heart warming posts to my thread [Big Grin] Y"All have made me feel so so happy that I cannot even begin to tell you without crying [Cry] from sheer happiness. I was completley overwhelmed and then I started to look around and said to myself, Why didn't TT wish me a happy birthday? She was on, I saw her replies to her threads and then I saw what she did for me on my forum [Big Grin] The tears flew and I had a better day today that I will never forget [Woot] [Hop] Everyone here made my Birthday really special and TT put the icing on the cake!!!

Shelley [Cry]
Damn I love Y'All [Love]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by kfcc:
Babe happy birthday to hope u will always have a good health, more career in life..and hope that more birthdays to come..always take care and i love u so much.

You have always been such a huge supporter and a very appreciated friend of which I am thankful. I love You to kfcc [Love]

Shelley

--------------------
 -
 -

Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your wrinkles.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Russell_FL:
Happy Happy B-DAY Shelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Kiss]

I thank You Russell_Fl [Big Grin] I had fun chatting with you in the chatroom and I'm sorry Photobucket removed the pic of my butt from your avatar [Mad] I loved that pic [Big Grin]

Shelley [Love]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by cpf11112:
Happy Birthday Shelley mine was on the 14th.

Well Happy Belated BIRTHDAY John [Love] I simply cannot wait until next year to do something for you. I will do something for you this weekend [Big Grin] Go to my forum and post to the birthday thread and let me know what you would like me to do and Voila it will be done!! After I have known you longer than anyone and you deserve it.

Shelley [Love]

--------------------
 -
 -

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links