Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My girlfriend's sexy size fours (UPDATED - girlfriend joined!) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My girlfriend's sexy size fours (UPDATED - girlfriend joined!)
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If that doesn't get ya hard, nothing will!! Thanks dude!!
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dj-gigi
Board Regular
Member # 32702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dj-gigi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with dicky
Posts: 27 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible small feetsies. I love 'em compact!
Thanks so much. Also like the red heels.

So soft

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just beautiful. I could kiss those for hours...

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you PLEASE have your gf type a note for me that says, "My feet own you" ... (wink) Cuz they really do...
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
size 4? Nice! How much of her entire foot can you fit in your mouth?
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seb110
Loyal Member
Member # 9446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seb110   Email Seb110   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The arches are just amazing, sexy toes and lush soles - you lucky dawg!!!
Posts: 58 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With peds like that she's going to be an instant sensation around here! Very Hot!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover1983
Board Regular
Member # 35382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover1983   Email footlover1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... what an amazing response! I am glad others think they're as sexy as I do!
quote:
She has amazingly cute feet, you are one lucky man.
I think so too! Especially lucky since she has entirely embraced my fetish!
quote:
Just beautiful. I could kiss those for hours...
I do quite often! Last night in fact!
quote:
Can you PLEASE have your gf type a note for me that says, "My feet own you" ... (wink) Cuz they really do...
I showed her these replies and she said she'll become a member here soon so you never know!

- - - -

Maybe we'll do another 'shoot' soon; this time with her gorgeous pink polish!

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what ever you must do to get a second mini-set, do it!!!!! do it!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! that sort of cuteness can't be held just to yourself!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 4 you say? They are very lovely. Love the soft, smooth look of her soles and she has some relatively long toes for her small size. Just gorgeous!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size's 4's!? VERY NICE INDEED~! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gemsizefour
Board Regular
Member # 35522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gemsizefour   Email gemsizefour   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, these feet are mine... I'm glad you like them!

If we were to do another set of pics what would you like to see? What colour varnish? What pose? Most suggested wins and will be up for all to see sometime soon.

For now *wiggles toes*... byeeee
x

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gemsizefour
Board Regular
Member # 35522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gemsizefour   Email gemsizefour   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just testing new avatar!

Edit: It worked!

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links