Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My girlfriend's sexy size fours (UPDATED - girlfriend joined!) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: My girlfriend's sexy size fours (UPDATED - girlfriend joined!)
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gemsizefour:
Hi, these feet are mine... I'm glad you like them!

If we were to do another set of pics what would you like to see? What colour varnish? What pose? Most suggested wins and will be up for all to see sometime soon.

For now *wiggles toes*... byeeee
x

Welcome to Wu's Gem, can't wait to see more of your lovely tiny feet [Drool]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet feet!!!! would love to see your wrinkled soles
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exodus
Elite Trooper
Member # 7233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exodus   Email exodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tiny feet are the hottest feet! and those are!
Posts: 466 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum Gem! Your feet are beautiful, I would love to see your toes in blue polish in whatever pose you like sometime.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gemsizefour
Board Regular
Member # 35522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gemsizefour   Email gemsizefour   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that certainly gives me some ideas...
Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet, love the polish.

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
camelwide
BANNED
Member # 18135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for camelwide         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot pink toes plz!
Posts: 28 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gemsizefour, welcome aboard!! glad to have you in our midst! (as a hose and heel fan) I just want to say make yourself totally at home and enjoy the company of fans!

RPM

p.s. i threw in my hint of what I like to see.. lol

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovley photo shoot, love your toes gemsizefour
any pics with toes showing is good. (my weakness is fruit crushing with toes)

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love when women have small feet...I love them all sizes, but the small ones just do it for me. I hope you post more of her soles..... [Hump]

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gemsizefour
Board Regular
Member # 35522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gemsizefour   Email gemsizefour   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm doing myself a pedicure now, it takes a long time to get it right but it'll be worth it later on tonight.

Am slathered in moisturiser at the moment and letting it all soak in. Some time later I'll be painting my nails hot pink then maybe (if I can persuade footlover1983) will be taking some more pictures of my extremely smooth soles and perfectly painted nails - I think I've tapped into my inner foot exhibitionist!

Watch out for the new thread!

Oh and Deuce Bigglo: fruit?? Really? Does that include plums [Wink]

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to the update! [Evil Grin]

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the Best Forum out there!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gorgeous! hot pink please???

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see a french pedi with some toe rings!
Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all let me say that you have some of the prettiest feet I have ever seen.

Any chance of seeing a face to go with the pretty feet?

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links