Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sonita - Gorgeous Indian Toes and Soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sonita - Gorgeous Indian Toes and Soles
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a few shots of Sanita, an Indian girl i met a few months back.
Asking her if she would be happy to pose her lovely feet for a few pictures, she gladly obliged, saying that she needed a bit of extra income next to her studies.
Being thrilled at the idea of being able to take this further, I invited her to come and meet me at my work place.

Here are a few pictures of her and her lovely feet. I guess if the feedback is good and people like her, then I will ask her to come back for more.

(Also, I would like to let everyone know that I am not a professional photographer and therfore teh quality of teh pictures mioght not be that great - any hints and tips would be much appreciated.)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Now that I am slowly but surely getting a lot of footage, I am actually thinking about setting up my own little site.
Whether there would be any appeal in this I don't know, but for now it seems like the possibility is arising.
I have literally no knowledge of how these sites work and how to set them up, so for now will be reading up a lot about it and see if i actually have the technical know-how.
Any help from all of you professionals would be more than appreciated.

Hope you enjoyed these pictures!

Feetness [Smile]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charsow
Board Regular
Member # 15188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charsow   Email charsow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes yes yes...more please

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 49 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boochiefoot
Board Regular
Member # 3185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boochiefoot   Email boochiefoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great soles
Posts: 29 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dude in MD
Major Player
Member # 33223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dude in MD   Email Dude in MD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice Indian soles!! Her feet are nice

--------------------
I luv feet... And suck toes [Wink]
I'm in MD

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy feet

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work in the office and you didn't get caught! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With pics like those, you're guaranteed to have a good site.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elgordode62
All Pro Poster
Member # 25252

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elgordode62   Email elgordode62   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's adorable!
Posts: 637 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy SEXY soles!!

so meaty, so fleshy, so god damn sexy!

she'll make it big in the world of FF. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've obviously got a good camera and have a great idea as to what you wish to capture (and how you wish to portray it). Fantastic, and I hope your site is a great one.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snazzyknight
Major Player
Member # 4786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for snazzyknight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the last pix...would be awesome to get a fj from this goddess
Posts: 168 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for all the kind words and compliments. I am so glad you all liked this.
I will make sure to pass them on to her, and I am sure she will love the fact that poeple like her feet so much.
(I had teh pleasure of sucking on her toes, and she said it was an instant turn on for her, but no footjobs... yet! [Wink] )

Thank you Ben and FtLkr26... I really appreciate your comments. Really good to hear such nice words being said. It gives me encouragement to go out and do more, and maybe really start up my own site.

I will be posting some more pictures today, this time of a girl I met in a park a few days ago. Keep your eyes peeled.

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT HOT HOT!!

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links