Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sonita - Gorgeous Indian Toes and Soles (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Sonita - Gorgeous Indian Toes and Soles
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lfl2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lfl2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her soles are very attractive, she has nice wide and meaty soles i suggest more soles close ups but with her face showing up in the background.
Posts: 1176 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toelover74:
beautiful!!!!!!!!! i would love to see those in some nylons

Agreed.There is nothing sexier than an east indian woman wearing nylons.Just something about them that drives me crazy.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are the new pics!???

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indian girls have some serious toes, that beg to be cummed on!
Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.. thank you everyone for all your kind comments!
I will make sure to pass them on to Sonita and show her this site next time I see her.

I am currently trying to get her in for a new shoot this week... so fingers crossed all goes well we will have some new pictures very soon.
I was thinking of a nice little secretary set up with black nail polish and some sexy nylons that will come off half way through.

Hope that will satisfy half of you people on here!

Once again I cannot thank you enough for all these nice comments.
I will try my best to get you more pics asap and will try to cater for the different requests that have been brought forward!

Feetness [Smile]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnderPressure
Board Regular
Member # 35024

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnderPressure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you can clearly see we love this post keep the exotic line up running

--------------------
Like a Borat would say .. Niiiccceee !

Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you kidding me? This woman is a foot goddess.The sole shots are terrific.I can only imagine what they smell like.I agree with the others who say they want more nylon pics.Nice work.
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmm very nice i whould love to massage n kiss those all day

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjob82
Board Regular
Member # 13451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjob82   Email footjob82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE LOVE LOVE indian women's feet! They have the most beautifully shaped toenails and tend to wear them long. Sonita's feet are AMAZING. I would love to see her with a french pedicure. PLEASE take some more pics! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 48 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ugly ugly UGLY toes, but I can fu*ks with the soles.

--------------------
Imma sole man! da-duh duh duh da-da duh duh.

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
exxxxodus
Board Regular
Member # 33106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for exxxxodus   Email exxxxodus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MY GOD WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

DUDE, CAN U PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
PLZZZZZZZZZZ
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AND PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

POST MORE OF HER PICS
I LOVE HER

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know im a lil late but damn those some amazing feet. love the beautiful tan color and the plump meaty soles. i hope u can get her to do another shoot.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onlyperttytoes
Board Regular
Member # 36591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onlyperttytoes   Email Onlyperttytoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] STEAMING HOT!!
Posts: 21 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links