Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kelsey's ULTRA BRIGHT Pink Toenails (New Photo 8/30) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kelsey's ULTRA BRIGHT Pink Toenails (New Photo 8/30)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week's update is of my friend Kelsey. I can honestly say over the last few years, her feet have spent more time in my hands for foot rubs than any other girl's. She lives two streets over and is the sister of my good friend.

Anyhow, in this set we headed out to a park that features a small lighthouse. I had her sit on a nearby bench and start off in her pastel purple flip flops. Now being a sole man and with her having ultra soft soles, I am totally in love with hers... but, those bright pink toenails really got my attention.

Patrick

-

-

[ August 30, 2009, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow her feet look amazingly soft man! Good work Patrick [Big Grin]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kelsey looks great here. #1 is an outstanding portrait and equally great pose by Kelsey. I need to visit her old Nutcracker set on my hard drive for inspiration tonight.

And thanks for capturing those toes. They are a treat.

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I must agree! I love soles too man but her toes are indeed looking hot! She looks like Kelsey 2.0!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kelsey has great toes love the ultra bright pink
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well she is one of my personal favorites from your site Patrick. Kelsey's feet always look so tempting and soft. I love the shape of them. Not to mention that she has that cute as hell girl next door quality about her. I always love it when she does a shoot!! Thank you for sharing.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Job Patrick,,,,I am a huge fan of your posts!

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely DEEELicious!! Thanks again Patrick

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adorable girl from head to bright pink toe.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This chick is so sweet!! Her toes are so round and suckable! [Drool]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you guys for all the great remarks. Kelsey has been a friend of mine for years - even before she was old enough to pose. I've known her and her older brother for years. When she turned 18, she posed for me 2 days later with a birthday cake set. She's come a long way.

There are times where Kelsey has told me she doesn't know why I like her feet. I assure her, that I love them and ask her how she could doubt that seeing as I tend to rub them for hours on end some weeks. Usually whenever our group of work friends hang out, her feet find their way to my hands. Since we hang out so late, however, she tends to fall asleep during the rubs. It's a little cute joke that we have that my foot rubs are better than any sleeping pill.

Recently I've made some progress with something else too. I've always joked with her that I'd love to smell her feet after she gets back from the gym or after we get off at work. She always playfully says, "Eww... They'd stink." She never says it in a bad way, more like a teasing way, knowing that I really want to do it. Well, lately she hasn't been saying "Eww," but telling me that one day soon I'll get to. She knows I like to be teased, but I have no doubt that she'll let me sooner rather than later. While at work last weekend even she told me her feet were sore and sweaty. She smiled and said, "I bet you'd want to smell them, huh?" and laughed.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute...And ofcoarse great work yet again patrick
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Patrick! I love her her toes are packed so tightly together. Great pics!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG... fabulous!!!

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Sent all these comments to Kelsey thru text messages. She was so delighted. Almost got her to leave where she was to come over for a foot massage, but it was really late and she was about 20 minutes away, instead of 2 streets over. She promised me that her "soft" feet needed some good rubbing soon.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links