Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Kelsey's ULTRA BRIGHT Pink Toenails (New Photo 8/30) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Kelsey's ULTRA BRIGHT Pink Toenails (New Photo 8/30)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UPDATE: Continued chatting at work a little today. Possibly finding a movie to watch while those feet end up in my lap and hands tonight when she gets off at 11. Now if I could only talk her into letting me smell her feet before she goes home and gets into the shower. LOL... She'll probably say no though. Her promise was after working out, which I'd take.

And just because I'm excited, I'm leaving you guys a nice close up of those toes and wrinkled scrunched soles...

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweeet.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UPDATE: Sunday night Kelsey came home from her family party and sent me a text. We had planned on trying to go out and do something like mini golf, movie or bowling, but it was just too late. Having school early the next morning, she told me we could just crash and watch a DVD or something. Well, pretty much EVERY time this happens I end up rubbing her feet for at least 2-3 hours and she falls asleep to it. This time was no different.

I took Coraline in 3D Blu Ray over and we began watching it. By the end of the movie she was out like a light. For the entire movie I had those plush soles in my hands and my fingers between those plump toes.

Around the end of the movie her brother and his partner came home and sat in the living room with us (all three live together). They got a little chatty, but Kelsey stayed on the couch for about 45 more minutes. Having to get up early the next day, she finally got up and went to bed.

About 5 minutes after she went upstairs she sent me a text message saying she would have stayed down there with her feet in my hands if it wasn't so noisy. I said it was okay and thanked her for letting me rub her feet. She replied, "Aww..." and added that it felt good.

I don't know why I'm telling you all these details because I quite honestly rub her feet on a regular basis in similar circumstances. For some reason, however, she seems a little more flirty with me over my love of her feet. She used to dismiss my compliments as saying I was just being nice or that there has to be other girls on the site whose feet I like better. I tell her while I do like all kinds of traits on female feet, I have always adored hers a lot. It is true and I think I finally have her believing me.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links