Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Hollywood "Scene Girl" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hollywood "Scene Girl"
pajaporpies
Board Regular
Member # 36379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pajaporpies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome!
Posts: 13 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrettyPumps
Loyal Member
Member # 34257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyPumps   Author's Homepage   Email PrettyPumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:
quote:
Pretty toes, but I guess those shoes and her job take a toll on her pedicure!!!!!
One of the top reasons many ladies are hesitant to show their feet; they're afraid someone will criticise their toes.
I have experienced this myself with regard to shoe dangling. Every girl I've ever worked with is more than willing to slip her shoe almost all the way off and dangle it in midair so that it's just barely hanging from the tips of her toes. But heaven forbid the shoe falls off her foot and drops to the ground -- suddenly she gets all self-conscious, "Don't take a picture, my toes are messed up!" and she quickly grabs the shoe and puts it back on.

--------------------
PrettyPumps.com - High heels, lovely legs, beautiful girls.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are always some of the best posts in the forums & this is no exeption. Huge pics & great quality. Wish all posts had girls this hot.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys! Everyone's unwavering support over the years has been tremendous in keeping the momentum building.

And now, off to go find more...........

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links