Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds with a short hello! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds with a short hello!
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back..Beautiful as always..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, how I like em old.. er I mean mature. I'd like to see some pics of the soles/arches. Looks like you have high arches.
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you say you're not up to your creative standards? what?!?!?! hot!!! i like what you did. great red polish. love the pose! a very very cool set of pix to tide us over while you get back up to full swing! keep up the great work, and take your time easing back in, just not too much time.. lol!!!! i like!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back (again), Perfectpeds!!

[Woot] [Bow Down]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, I hope you know that your absence has been noted and lamented here several times. If it's truly nice to be missed then you must be ecstatic, because you have been SUPER-missed! I don't just mean your pics, as others have noted, your comments, sense of humor and saucy replies have been missed as well.

Here's hoping a little encouragement will spur you on to getting back in the saddle again as a regular contributor.

Toe Kisses Sweetie,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see you back, PP...and awesome to see a little dirt on your soles [Wink] Probably from walking around in flipflops, eh?

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey PP so nice to see you back and as usual u didn't dissapoint us! Great pics!

Marcus

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering when we'd get treated by you again. Enjoy your time in Mexico.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay your back PP I was wondering what happend to you. And thanks for sharing your hot pics with us once again.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Het there stranger, great to see you back !! I may not post as much anymore but I still keep tabs on this site. you look good and I hope all is well.
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
As Drunk_24-7 said: "it's a much better place when you are here"!

And I think you'll get some attention paid to that somewhat dirty shot. Your feet are superb!

Hey Shasha -- thanks girl! I've missed everyone!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
Welcome back..Beautiful as always..

[Bow Down] thank you

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Welcome back (again), Perfectpeds!!

[Woot] [Bow Down]

And I sincerely hope that you won't have to welcome me back yet another time! [Wink] I've missed you fjb!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
you say you're not up to your creative standards? what?!?!?! hot!!! i like what you did. great red polish. love the pose! a very very cool set of pix to tide us over while you get back up to full swing! keep up the great work, and take your time easing back in, just not too much time.. lol!!!! i like!

RPM you know you are one of my longest running supporters and friends here at Wu's and I love all your encouragement and enthusiasm you share in your comments! I can't wait to get started with some new pics!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Great to see you back, PP...and awesome to see a little dirt on your soles [Wink] Probably from walking around in flipflops, eh?

Cheers,
-Hal-

Flip flops and a lot of just plain "goin' barefoot'n" I guess looking at so many of your posts is rubbing off on me!

Thanks for your support Hal and for checking in on me!

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links