Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Perfectpeds with a short hello! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Perfectpeds with a short hello!
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CdnFb's:
Hey PP so nice to see you back and as usual u didn't dissapoint us! Great pics!

Marcus

Hi Marcus - I didn't recognize you at first! I see you've made some changes while I was away! I'm glad you liked the pics.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
I was wondering when we'd get treated by you again. Enjoy your time in Mexico.

Hi FtLckr26! how are you? You know all too well how great it is spending time in Mexico! I had a wonderful time -- I am connected to the beach and the ocean everywhere I go but something in Cozumel has burrowed into my soul and I can't imagine not going there.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I just love burying my feet in the warm sand.....

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Glad Im back here! Seems just in time!

This is a repeat but I know how much you love "toe pops" Spotlight and I wanted to show how glad I am to be back!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
PP, I hope you know that your absence has been noted and lamented here several times. If it's truly nice to be missed then you must be ecstatic, because you have been SUPER-missed! I don't just mean your pics, as others have noted, your comments, sense of humor and saucy replies have been missed as well.

Here's hoping a little encouragement will spur you on to getting back in the saddle again as a regular contributor.

Toe Kisses Sweetie,
ned

ned, I know I don't need to explain it to those of you who know me - but absence from Wu's is never a pleasant thing! It's a big lonely world out there when I'm not sharing with my friends here.

Your sweet comments and the big hellos from everyone just confirm why I love it here. It is my hope to be posting regularly very very soon.

And now that you mention it.... I'm feeling spurred on right now! Perhaps Ishould go snap a few to get started!

Hugs my friends - please give my best to Kay as well.

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Perfect... just in time for my birthday lol... Great post of your lovely feet and i hope all is well.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Welcome back Perfect... just in time for my birthday lol... Great post of your lovely feet and i hope all is well.

Well I'm glad I picked a good time to get back here. Now I can wish you a happy birthday - even though I know I'm a couple of days late!
Nice to hear from you Cain.

btw - your wife's feet look great in your avatar - I like the way her tattoo is showcased.

[ September 30, 2009, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
[Bump]

Thanks for the bump fjb!

-

--------------------

wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why I never got a hello back is a little confusing, but if thats what you want I will continue my dance in the rain. Take care.
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

--------------------

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down] Increadable! [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Glad Im back here! Seems just in time!

This is a repeat but I know how much you love "toe pops" Spotlight and I wanted to show how glad I am to be back!

-

Now, that is a throwback pic! I believe that I coined those as your "LOLLIPOPS" when you first posted that pic.

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

LOL Hello Hamp!

I do believe you were rather impressed by this pic!

Nice to hear from you again!

--------------------

bookie10
Loyal Member
Member # 23309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bookie10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP glad you're finally back. Your feet look great as usual and you know how much I love the "Toe Pops"! I'm Looking forward to your next post.
Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links