Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Wifey Pics - Size 9.5 - UPDATE 10/23!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: New Wifey Pics - Size 9.5 - UPDATE 10/23!!
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are a couple shots from over the weekend. Sorry the new pics took so long. Please leave feedback, my wife has agreed to check the forum & reply back.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ October 23, 2009, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: G-Man ]

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey G-man. Great pics! Your wife has very sexy toes. I especially like the 6th pic, the one of her pointing her lovely toes. I would love to be over them and deposit some special love lotion on all ten of her little toes. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xdm2002
Board Regular
Member # 25585

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xdm2002   Email xdm2002   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!!! she has awesome feet all the way around! from her toes to her arches to her soles and those wrinkles. thank you so much for posting. you may remember a while back i made a request for some no polish pics if at all possible. she's got great nails. thanks again.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! Thank you!

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great shots G-man!!!!! [Drool] [Jerkoff]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see those sexy 9.5 [Jerkoff] 's! Nice toes!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
Hey G-man. Great pics! Your wife has very sexy toes. I especially like the 6th pic, the one of her pointing her lovely toes. I would love to be over them and deposit some special love lotion on all ten of her little toes. [Jerkoff]

My Wife replied "I enjoy having my toes covered in your warm cum, it feels slippery & I love rubbing it all over my both my feet after."

I have "deposited" a couple loads on them so far & I really coat them well. She is still hesitant about me taking pics & posting them, but I'm working on her. Give me a little time & I'll get some cum coated toe/sole pics on here! [Jerkoff]

--------------------

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her feet! Very, very sexy! I don't want to be too foward or pushy, but could you answer some or all of the following questions about her, I would love to have a visual image. How old is she? What is her aproximate height and weight? Is she blonde, brunette? Does her feet sweat, smell at all? Does she like you to kiss and smell her sexy feet? Would she ever like a male or female friend to kiss, smell, worship her feet? Has she ever made someone kiss, smell her feet? Thanks so much, I apreciate anything that you are willing to share!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa!

It has been a while my last visit to the forum...however, I am glad that I dropped in...

You are one lucky man G!

Mrs G, your feet are lovely in every way...those pics capture your adorable toes, showcase your sexy soles and highlight your beautiful skin tone...overall, a perfect 10!

I hope that you both continue having fun but above all else continue posting!

GO PHILLIES!

Have a pleasant night!
Best Regards,
USSoleMan_92

PS. Love that polish choice!

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your wife has great looking feet, Gman. Her soles are wonderful. Thanks.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, your wife's feet are super pretty!! [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dude in MD
Major Player
Member # 33223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dude in MD   Email Dude in MD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
F'n marvelous!! You are def blessed to have such beautiful feet. Long toes are sexy

--------------------
I luv feet... And suck toes [Wink]
I'm in MD

Posts: 111 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
G-Man... I just gotta say that I blew my load and my laptop is all messy now.. She has the SEXIEST feet I've seen in a looooong time. She's got perfect smooth skin, lovely long toes, and Perrrfect toe nails, and 9.5 size (OMG) Perfect size for licking. Love the Black nail polish - very kinky/sexy.

2 things I'd like to request from HER-

1. I wanna be her foot slave and marry her shoes, just shoes. Would she plz allow me?

2. Need some photos of you "worshiping" her feet, like kissing them while she's sitting on a sofa, bed, etc. You may hide both your faces, but plz show full size photos of her, while her feet being kisses, or you being Trampled by her size 9s.. Ooooh M Gggggggggg...

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
I love her feet! Very, very sexy! I don't want to be too foward or pushy, but could you answer some or all of the following questions about her, I would love to have a visual image. How old is she? What is her aproximate height and weight? Is she blonde, brunette? Does her feet sweat, smell at all? Does she like you to kiss and smell her sexy feet? Would she ever like a male or female friend to kiss, smell, worship her feet? Has she ever made someone kiss, smell her feet? Thanks so much, I apreciate anything that you are willing to share!!!

You're not being pushy, I like to get a visual on what the women looks like when I only have feet/toe shots as well. Here are my wifes stats: She is 32 yrs old, 5-8, apprx. 140 lbs (athletic build) with blond hair. I have often heard people say that she reminds them of Cameron Diaz & I agree. Her feet & her hands sweat alot when she is nervous or upset & she's very self conscience about it. She won't touch me with her hands or let me play with her feet when they are all sweaty. Believe me I'm working on tasting and smelling them when they are like that. She has on occasion let me smell her feet right out of a pair of closed toes shoes she has had on all day & they smelled great, slighty leathery with a small hint of musk, but not offensive in any way. Again, she's hesitant & pulls them away quickly, so I only get a quick whiff. She is slowly but steadily coming out of her shell. I have gotten a couple great FJ from her & now she is beginning to ask me to play with her clean feet after a shower. Will keep you guys posted on her progress. [Mmm]

--------------------

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] Wow!!! [Drool]

Now that's what I call "Eye Candy" [Eek!] The size of these photos almost made me lick the screen!!!

Thanks for sharing, G-Man! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links