Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » New Wifey Pics - Size 9.5 - UPDATE 10/23!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: New Wifey Pics - Size 9.5 - UPDATE 10/23!!
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmmmmmmm ty for sharing n tell your wife thank u for putting a smile on my face today
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xdm2002:
wow!!! she has awesome feet all the way around! from her toes to her arches to her soles and those wrinkles. thank you so much for posting. you may remember a while back i made a request for some no polish pics if at all possible. she's got great nails. thanks again.

I know you requested some shots without nail polish. 1st of all, she doesn't like the natural look, on her or anyone. She said she gets her pedicures @ a salon & there's not alot of time in between the pampering after they take the old polish off & when they re-apply the new. But she is willing to take the camera & try to get get some natural shots if possible. [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are one lucky dude Gman! She has gorgeous feet and long toes! Enjoy the time you have with your lovely wife's feet. Some of us can only dream of such a delight! Will have to live through you vicariously. Keep us posted. [Smile]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by USSoleMan_92:
Whoa!

It has been a while my last visit to the forum...however, I am glad that I dropped in...

You are one lucky man G!

Mrs G, your feet are lovely in every way...those pics capture your adorable toes, showcase your sexy soles and highlight your beautiful skin tone...overall, a perfect 10!

I hope that you both continue having fun but above all else continue posting!

GO PHILLIES!

Have a pleasant night!
Best Regards,
USSoleMan_92

PS. Love that polish choice!

Wife replied "Perfect 10?" "Tell him that's a great compliment & thank him for me"

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
femalefootfantasy
Board Regular
Member # 32614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femalefootfantasy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT. any sucking licking or kissing them pics.
Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything about her is just gorgeous, her toes, her soles, your description of her, her fun, loving, playful attitude, just fantastic! Please get some nice long bare leg shots with her feet in sexy sandals or flip flops, that would drive me wild! THANK YOU!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psp420
Board Regular
Member # 34282

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psp420   Email psp420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice post I would rate them a 6-7/10
Posts: 17 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great toes & soles. I'm bummed that I missed these back in October but I was busy moving into my new digs.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links