Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Can Daisy's make you smile? (addt'l pics added) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Can Daisy's make you smile? (addt'l pics added)
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow PP very nice pictures of your feet! I think I,m in shock. lol

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You caused a lot more than smiles. I think you drained a few guys with those pics.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure did PP! LOVE that colour on you!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too cute!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm smiling right now!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
I'm not sure about the flowers, but I do know those toes make me smile. Ear to ear. [Big Grin]

So when am I going to get a chance to get at those toes?

I'm always glad to hear I've made you smile, Mavrick. I could use a nice long foot rub now that I've had to go back to wearing shoes again.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
quote:

-

[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] I'm ready may i start suck em plz
that's what the toes are for!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by KDCX859:
but... there are two daisies!

I never was any good at math! LOL

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Just smile.... is that ALL you want me to do? That's easy, seeing pictures of your pretty peds makes me want to do more than that though.... LOL

Spectacular as usual, thanks again.

Toe Kisses,
ned

TY ned, it's my pleasure to know that the thought of my pretty peds can provide such pleasure. You always say the nicest things.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Here's another shot for viewing pleasure.

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by G-Man:
I'm smiling & doing something else too. Those sexy toes look delicious. Thanks for posting. [Drool]

I just love a guy who can multi-task! ha ha

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by sofatater:
How 'bout a really big grin? Very nice. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vY5mDmGQIs

TY sofatater! And thanks for sharing that sweet sentiment of a song.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
super puff wonder bubble candy coated dazzlers!

[Mmm] I know how much you love toes, Spotlight! Thank you.

quote:
Originally posted by budlight23232000:
I could stare at those toes for hours! Would love to smell and kiss them!

[Tongue] Now that sounds loverly...

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
I'm not sure if these particular daisies make me smile, but they sure do make me want to suck on your toes! [Evil Grin] Nice pedicure and pics!

Oh Fate111 you little devil you.

Here's a little something for you toe lovers.

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
Beautiful (as always)..

[Kiss]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Absolutely perfect toes and pedicure! Love the little daisy on your big toenail. Would love to see if it smelled like a daisy too! [Smile] Thanks for sharing these pics of your perfect peds!

Thanks moldy....Just close your eyes and inhale...not exactly smelling like a daisy but not smelling too bad either!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links