Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Can Daisy's make you smile? (addt'l pics added) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Can Daisy's make you smile? (addt'l pics added)
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
You ALWAYS have the cutest pedicures!! Thanks for sharing!! [Smile]

Hey TT. Thanks! I admit I've become obsessed with nail art. Perhaps tomorrow I'll just do a plain polish when I get the toes dones.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
[Smile]

I guess you answered my question! A Daisy can YOU smile anyway!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
You caused a lot more than smiles. I think you drained a few guys with those pics.

Aw thanks FtLckr26 -- such flattery. [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

This ones for those of you who like the sole --- my friends fjb and FtLckr26 to name a couple....

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Wow PP very nice pictures of your feet! I think I,m in shock. lol

Perhaps you just need some hair of the "dogs" that bit you

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Hamp:
I'm smiling right now!

Hey Hamp! I love making people smile. Especially nice people like you!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
Too cute!!!

Thanks Shasha. I'll be over to check out your new posts shortly.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by CdnFb's:
Sure did PP! LOVE that colour on you!

I liked it too Marcus-B but I'm glad you liked it to.

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
great pedi.. as creative as i've always known you to be! really nice set!!! i almost did a shot like yours this past weekend with a gal pal of mines..... but she asked me not to post it up.. to her, it was too racy, though her face was not shown.

but i digress.... if what you say about flowers is synonymous to what is to come, well, i'm sure we're in for a huge treat of your peds!

RPM

hmmmm...sometimes racy can be fun! I saved this one for you

-

--------------------

Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
I'm not sure about the flowers, but I do know those toes make me smile. Ear to ear. [Big Grin]

So when am I going to get a chance to get at those toes?

I'm always glad to hear I've made you smile, Mavrick. I could use a nice long foot rub now that I've had to go back to wearing shoes again.
Well I've been told I give great foot rubs. Just let me know when. [Wink]
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Hey Maverick, time is relative. I can always use a foot rub! Even if I've just come from a pedicure a foot rub always feels good

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links