Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » WORLD SERIES (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: WORLD SERIES
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Hey yankee fans I want to do the same with the world series. When the PHILLIES win i will post red toe pics of my wife Cathy's sexy feet. But i need a color request or pose request if the Yankees win. So let me know what you want to see and hopefully i can post it GO PHILLIES!!!!!!

-

-

-

-

[ October 29, 2009, 05:16 AM: Message edited by: cpf11112 ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the Yankees win the color should be MIDNIGHT BLUE.
As far as a pose, not sure; but if you can get a pic. of Kate Hudson's feet (soles) I'd be much obliged. If not her then maybe her mom, Goldie Hawn, who has some fantastic soles. [Drool]

Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CPF - let me save you and your lovely wife some time and effort...the YANKEES WILL NOT WIN AT ALL AND BESIDES DOES ANYONE REALLY LIKE THE STUPID YANKEES???!!! Just post the red!

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by USSoleMan_92:
CPF - let me save you and your lovely wife some time and effort...the YANKEES WILL NOT WIN AT ALL AND BESIDES DOES ANYONE REALLY LIKE THE STUPID YANKEES???!!! Just post the red!

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

I love it good thing I have a lot of red toe pics!!!!
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol no need to paint the toes red then.
you think you can stop the greatest sports franchise in the history of the world?

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bw97
Board Regular
Member # 31098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bw97     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go Phillies , yankees suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After the YANKEES WIN in SIX GAMES, a pretty YANKEE BLUE color on her sexy feet with the interlocking NY in white on the big toes. Then you could do a sexy white on her toes with nice sexy blue pinstripes. The best feet should have the best team on them!!! I'd like to see all the PHILLY fans kiss her gorgeous YANKEE toes after the WORLD SERIES!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YANKEES ALL THE WAY!!!! Gotta make it hard on your wife bro, how'bout some pinstripes nail polish!!?? Or else, one side midnight blue and the white and have her pose toes between each other to create that pinstripe effect!!!??
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by footster008:
lol no need to paint the toes red then.
you think you can stop the greatest sports franchise in the history of the world?

What have they done lately my friend
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOOKS LIKE THE FIRST POST WILL BE...UMMMM...RED!!! READ EM AND WEEP YANKEES FANS!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE the trash talkin!!!!!

GO PHILLIES!!!!

Philadelphia Foot Worship Parties!!!
www.phillyfootworship.com
www.hotnsexyfeet.com
www.clip4sale.com/store/2990
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14809

See you at the next Philly Foot Worship Party!!!!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phillies are RED, Yankees are BLUE, the PINSTRIPES are a lock in GAME TWO! It would be great to see her sexy YANKEE PINSTRIPE toes stepping on a PHILLIES flip flop!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

PHILLIES 6 NY 1--- beLEEve it yankee fans

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

lovethefeet
Board Regular
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovethefeet   Email lovethefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
26 championships nuff said, record that will never be broken!its only 1 nil!phills played good baseball today!seris is far from over though!

--------------------
foot.asslover.solelover

Posts: 32 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK cpf, Phil's had good pitching last night,(great pitching) But the series is not over, You need to out and get some midnight blue toe nail polish for Cathy.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links