Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » WORLD SERIES (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: WORLD SERIES
USSoleMan_92
Major Player
Member # 29124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for USSoleMan_92   Email USSoleMan_92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All kidding and "trash talking" aside...many thanks to you and your lovely wife, CPF! Regardless of the series and regardless who wins, her feet are hot!
Thanks for sharing!

Regards,
USSoleMan_92

Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NY 3 PHILLIES 1
Sorry i have to go to the archives for these pics she will not change her nail color for these games LOL

-  -  -  -  -  -

-

-

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would gladly suck her toenail polish off after every game if that would help. Her feet are gorgeous!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

NY 8 PHILLIES 5

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the blue toes.!! the best!
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

NY 7 PHILLIES 4

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

cpf11112
unregistered

PHILLIES 8 NY 6 Lets hope it goes 7 games all red!!!!!!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
back to the bronx for the win
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, nice pics, gotta commend on that!! Well, what do you guys think of Game 6 tonight? I'm excited but nervous all at the same time! Two outstanding teams - I guess we should have all expected a series like this.

Go Pedro!!

Go Phillies!!!!!!!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who said YANKEES in 6? Oh that was me! Get the blue polish ready, it would look great on her feet while they step on and into PHILLY Flip flops! lET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED! GO YANKEES!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bw97
Board Regular
Member # 31098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bw97     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny how all the Yankee fans show up "after" they take the series lead.
There needs to be some kind of anti-trust lawsuit filed against the yankees keeping them from buying the best players year end and year out ...kind of cheapens the game dont ya think???

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

I predicted the YANKEES IN 6 on OCTOBER 28 before any YANKEE lead. I am in truth a KANSAS CITY ROYAL fan, small market team, agree with you completely, should be minimum team salary cap of 80 million dollars, maximum team salary cap of 200 million dollars which is 2.5x the minimum. Since the YANKEES got RUTH from THE RED SOX, some 90 years ago, there has ALWAYS been MONEY DISPARITY in baseball, NOTHING NEW. NOTHING CHANGED. The TEAMS who PAY more USUALLY WIN MORE! BUSINESS TOO BY THE WAY! GOLDMAN SACHS AVERAGE BONUS ALMOST 800 THOUSAND DOLLARS! GOTTA USUALLY PAY TO GET, ON AVERAGE. Anyway, I am rooting for the YANKEES because I BET A LOT OF MONEY ON THEM TO WIN THE SERIES! The woman in this post WOULD LOOK GORGEOUS with KANSAS CITY ROYAL BLUE painted toes too!!!!!
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cpf, you will need to post some more blue toes tommorrow. [Big Grin] Looking forward to the pics.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhyiby
Major Player
Member # 3109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhyiby   Email hkhyiby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You people bickering about money are sore losers...

I think of it like this

if I buy a car and want to race it the first thing i am going to do is spend money and buy parts to make it perform better.

You think I am going to take out some of my expensive parts so you can have a better chance at catching me? Hell no.

"Run what you brung" as they always say..

Also, the Yankees haven't won in 9 freaking years. So i guess they must have gone broke during that time period.

Stop being jealous of our 26...oops i mean 27 [Wink] World Series rings. Its childish, really. =]

--------------------
Bfkmg

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

NY 7 PHILLIES 3 I guess the best team won this year but I can't wait till 2010 we will be back!!!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links