Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Naked Toes.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Naked Toes....
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You definately don't need polish to make your toes look good. They are perfect the way they are.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
They look great PP!!! It's a good thing to let them breathe.

Thanks Shasha. I always appreciate your support especially as I hold your pics in very high regard.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxxpodophilexxx
Loyal Member
Member # 2486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxxpodophilexxx   Email xxxpodophilexxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like bare nails...or at least french tips. Nails turn yellow if you paint them all the time...and that doesn't look good at all!

--------------------
Feets, don't fail me now!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
I often go a few days without polish. I use to think it looked weird but the more I do it, the more I like it.

As for these pics, they are great. I really liked the first picture. Something about it really caught My eye. Great post as usual, Thanks for sharing!!

I know exactly what you mean about looking weird at first. I wish I could let them breathe more often but I just don't have the time to change my polish every few days. Maybe when I retire! [Smile]

Always look forward to your comments TT. And I'm really enjoying all your new avatars you've been sharing.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Dude in MD:
You have great feet with or without polish - post more [Smile]

I am truly flattered! [Bow Down]

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
PP, you're getting me way too excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!

I do like how you did this set.. very thoughtful [Smile]

RPM

As soon as I finish my laundry - I'll work on those "tights" [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by toeringguy:
love your feet, so hot!!

you sure know the right thing to say to a girl to make her day!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
No such thing as a bad Perfectpeds foot pic....

They always look spectacular, great shape, wonderful nails and prefect toes!

Toe Kisses,
ned

ned, you are such a sweetheart! If I ever need a pick-me-up, your comment will do it!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
You definately don't need polish to make your toes look good. They are perfect the way they are.

FtLckr26 -- it is my hope that I will continue to be worthy of your praise! This next pic is for you!

--------------------

Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a HUGE fan of natural nails and yours are amazing PP. The nail length makes it even more amazing. They just look great.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
I am a HUGE fan of natural nails and yours are amazing PP. The nail length makes it even more amazing. They just look great.

Well hello Maverick! I've missed you!
I must agree with you on the nail length. I find it perfect to give a leaner look to the toe and allows for a better canvas for my addiction to nail art [Smile]

--------------------

Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:

Well hello Maverick! I've missed you!
I must agree with you on the nail length. I find it perfect to give a leaner look to the toe and allows for a better canvas for my addiction to nail art [Smile]

Well I'm glad I've been missed. [Big Grin] Maybe one day you can take me up on my foot massage offer.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm. Yep, I'd say natural works nicely for you. Sweet toes.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links