Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Naked Toes.... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Naked Toes....
deevel79
Board Regular
Member # 3731

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deevel79   Email deevel79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would suck the your nails right off thier nailbed! LOL. Great feet and toes!
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
 -

[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] Perfect sole
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice toes PP

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
Hmmm. Yep, I'd say natural works nicely for you. Sweet toes.

your sweet comment sure has these sweet toes dancing with happiness! Thanks Toetapper

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deevel79:
I would suck the your nails right off thier nailbed! LOL. Great feet and toes!

oooh though that sounds tempting what would my toes look like without my nailbeds? [Wink]

I am very flattered and truly appreciate your exuberance in enjoying my pics.

Thank you.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Very nice toes PP

Hi Tiny Dave - nice to hear from you... thanks...

--------------------

anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love the nails
perfect to color them

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
quote:
 -

[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] Perfect sole
hagan2 it makes me happy that my feet can bring you so much pleasure... thank you so much for always showing such appreciation.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

I know you are all probably thinking ... when will this end... how many pics could she possibly have taken of naked toes...LOL Well, I've got at least this one more to share...

Looks like my laundry is clean but there seems to be some grit stuck to my toes... [Wink]

- . LOL

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by anastacia:
i love the nails
perfect to color them

thanks anastacia. They currently have some color on them now as I type this.

--------------------

Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
again and again you are one of my best feet models ever.i would like to see ur nails with silver color i think it would be nice color
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

well, hagan2 -- I will definitely put silver on the list of colors and perhaps it will be a good one for the holidays!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Thanks everyone for sharing this post with me and making it so much fun to do!

I love this site and all the wonderful members I've come to know so well.

(sorry this one is so blurry -- some of you may be happy to know it's the last one of the naked toe set for now! [Smile] )

-

--------------------

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
You definately don't need polish to make your toes look good. They are perfect the way they are.

FtLckr26 -- it is my hope that I will continue to be worthy of your praise! This next pic is for you!
WOW! Thanks and its the perfect pic. I am a sole guy and that pic couldn't get any better.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those last two pictures are great. I also agree with Hagan about the silver as it is personally my favorite color to see on feet. On your toes, it would look superb.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links