Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Candids of a lady in church (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Candids of a lady in church
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Normally church would be last place you would ever see me, but my nephew was singing in some production so I pretty much had no choice.
Thank "GOD" no pun intended for the lady sitting in front of me...
Watching her feet in and out of her shoes and fidgeting all over for the entire service was more compelling and entertaining than listening to some dude screaming and stomping about the second coming!!
I managed to get these two shots with my cell phone,, but god damn I was as nervous as Mike Tyson in a spelling bee that someone would see me..
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you go to confession? Nice pictures
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First candids at the auditors office and now at church. You've got big balls Aerodrew! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
speaking of confessions.. i've done a few pix in church in my early days.. before i graduated to better impulse control. never got caught.. rarely ever posted.. moved passed the guilt. but nice captures.... you had two services it appears

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Church, especially in spring and summer, is a great place for feet viewing. Lots of balls to take the candids. You are the man!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
k16m16
Board Regular
Member # 26482

Icon 1 posted      Profile for k16m16   Email k16m16   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats just bad allaround
Posts: 43 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feethost
Major Player
Member # 37210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feethost   Author's Homepage   Email feethost   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats just bad dude lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 130 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrettyPumps
Loyal Member
Member # 34257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyPumps   Author's Homepage   Email PrettyPumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Church was where I first developed my love of high heels as a teenager. It was one of those churches where people got dressed up for services, and all the ladies wore nice dresses and shoes. I never took any pictures, but I still have great memories of all the fine legs and heels. That is probably where my "class not crass" approach to model photography comes from.

--------------------
PrettyPumps.com - High heels, lovely legs, beautiful girls.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
big balls my friend lol.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PrettyPumps:
Church was where I first developed my love of high heels as a teenager. It was one of those churches where people got dressed up for services, and all the ladies wore nice dresses and shoes. I never took any pictures, but I still have great memories of all the fine legs and heels. That is probably where my "class not crass" approach to model photography comes from.

that's where i got my first taste of heels in early teens too. i did take some pix though.. not all sneaky ones. asking gals from church to model their heels after church.

i still attend church regularly, and many gals still wear very tall heels there too. though pix aren't done at church anymore... i've set up a few shoots with church attenders

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good stuff...i think improving technology and consequentially gutsier candid photographers are resulting in more and more candids!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen!!
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a Christian I can tell you two things:
1) we are all sinners
2) I REALLY struggle with my foot fetish- especially at church.

Living in Florida I see great feet in church all year around. I'm always looking- inconspicuously of course because the wife's with me- but have never tried photographing- WAY too risky.

Believe it or not- just to show how much I struggle with this:
Our congregation used to worship in a gym. I did sound and lighting for many years and our sound both was a separate room with a door off the second floor overlooking the gym floor and stage area. The booth stuck out slightly into the gym area and has a waist-high solid wall around it.

One day while I was there preparing for a Christmas production there was a group of niced looking women barefoot up on the stage decorating Christmas trees. Seeing them all those bare feet together together, dirty-soled, stretching and flexing while decorating was too much to handle. Since I was in a locked secluded area and they couldn't see me I did my thing. Felt guilty as hell afterwards but man was it fun.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feetluvr, are you telling us you pulled one off in church? If so, say 10 Hail Marys and you are free to do it again!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links