Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Candids of a lady in church (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Candids of a lady in church
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a rookie with taking candids still,, but the intrigue of it seems to be growing though.. I'm thinking I like the thrill of it as much as the pictures maybe??
The church ones were actually easy because everyone in there was taking pictures of the kids on stage,, so I blended right in.. LOL
Here's a few I took of my wife lounging by the pool one day... Not as easy as it sounds...
I was upstairs looking out our bedroom window trying to balance myself while standing on our bed from about 50 feet away... And I also had to pay attention to her friend she was talking to in case she looked up...
Check em out...
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bad boy!
hehehhe!
that is just great
mexican churches let you see more of this foot fetish dangle
come on!

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feetluvr... wow! i know i've struggled (women in the church i attend love wearing high heels.. a major weakness of mines... and some wear sandals showing off their perfectly pedicured toes.... another weakness).... but i can't say i've ever given thought to pulling off one in the sound booth. even the ones that are totally tucked away and the only view to the outside is via camera only.

the only 'move' i've ever done was to ask a lady friend of mines to step into my booth while i showed off my newest massage technique and i got to massage her feet. but she caught on rather fast and cut the sessions short saying i was talented but should save that for my girlfriend (i was a bit embarassed... she told her sister who asked in on the action and asked if i could show her man how to be that smooth....the mention of her man killed my enthusiams to be so bold and i quickly repented.lol. let's just say those are nice memories of many years ago.. but i could never try that again today!)

either way.... we're all tempted in many ways!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow,, I guess I'm somewhat suprised... I didn't realize the whole "church" thing would strike a nerve like this...
Are you guys serious?? Is there some morality concerns here?? WTF!!!
Feetluvr... dude don't beat yourself up man,,, look at it this way... at least your not sucking the alter boy's dick!!

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links