Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my co-workers gorgeous feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my co-workers gorgeous feet
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so today i walk into work, and as soon as i walk in my co-worker, who knows of my fetish and loves to flirt with me throughout the day, turns around and says, "look what i did for you today!" and she sticks out her feet and shows me her gorgeous feet. hot strappy sandals (it was 77 and sunny today) and a hot teal pedi, which matched her outfit, on her long beautiful toes.
she tells me, "i was at the store and saw this color and i loved it. i immediately thought of you and had to wear it with this outfit. even though i'm not supposed to be wearing white after labor day, i said screw it, this looks too good!"
needless to say i was floored. and of course she let me snap off some pics so i thought i'd share a few.
she also said she would love to meet up and let me take some pics....exciting times!

enjoy!

-  -  -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gorgeous toes how do you concentrate at work?
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First words out of my mouth when I opened this thread and saw the pics was "Holy Fuck!"

Hope you guys do meet up...with a camera not a cell phone I hope [Big Grin]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IHOM!!!!
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horseshack
All Pro Poster
Member # 34942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horseshack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tell her she has a lovely feet!......post some more in the future! thanks! she's AWESOME....
Posts: 576 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First: How did you EVER break the news to her that you have foot fetish? I mean how do you put that in the conversation with a lady at work (also, not knowing if she's make an office news about it, or how she'd react)? Please do reply.

And YES... she has some of the sexiest feet a lady could have! Beyond what I can dream of!

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC
Loyal Member
Member # 8404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC   Email KC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good work... damn. i have this chick in mind who has super sexy feet as well... can't seem to get up the courage.
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for all of the kind words.
to answer the question of how do i work...i honestly have no idea between her and all of the other hot feet i get to see all day! it really is unreal....
quote:
Originally posted by girlyfootlvr:
First: How did you EVER break the news to her that you have foot fetish? I mean how do you put that in the conversation with a lady at work (also, not knowing if she's make an office news about it, or how she'd react)? Please do reply.

And YES... she has some of the sexiest feet a lady could have! Beyond what I can dream of!

as for how i told her about my fetish, let me refer you to my first post about her the first time she let me take pics. that was a fun day and the thread is a fun read.
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=011136;p=1#000000

i'll post a few more pics soon.

and yes i will absolutely be taking my actual camera to take those pics when we meet up!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man, she does have some nice long toes [Smile]
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

quote:
Originally posted by mclaren f1 2003:
man, she does have some nice long toes [Smile]

and they are so soft and smooth too, and as i was caressing them today for the first time, i discovered she is sooooo very ticklish, and has the hottest cutest little giggle when you touch them. [Mmm]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good deal man...any chance we could see the rest of her?
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

quote:
Originally posted by mclaren f1 2003:
good deal man...any chance we could see the rest of her?

you never know. she is certainly easy on the eyes and all kinds of sexy. if you met her you would understand why you would feel pretty comfortable telling her about having a foot fetish. its her personality, good sharp wit...

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

here's a few more of her i took today. it was a skeleton crew so i was afforded a lot of opportunities as we were the only ones working in our area for about 2 hours this morning. [Thumbs Up]

i'm telling you absolutely gorgeous feet. my phone isn't doing them their full justice.

-  -  -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously dude,, there's no way you can be getting any work done... I own a company and have 12 employees... 4 are females... but if any of them had toes that looked like hers I wouldn't really give a shit if she even knew how to type... Damn her feet and toes are dope!!
Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remeber your post about this woman. That's cool that you got her thinking about you when its her time to shop for polish. Next time, go with her and paint them yourself. Then, you're in like Flynn!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links