Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my co-workers gorgeous feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my co-workers gorgeous feet
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are so freak'n hot!!! Just gorgeous! I would love to see her face, it must be gorgeous too! Please, please more pictures of these truly sexy BEAUTIFUL feet!!! THANK YOU!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I guess the real question is, are you banging this chick as well? I mean, if a girl knows a guy has a fetish, then she knows he relates said object to sexual arousal.

So if she knows you have a foot fetish, then she obviously has to know that snapping a few cute foot pics is cool for now, but eventually you're gonna wanna lube those bad boys up and fuck her em, then her. [Wink]

[ December 25, 2009, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Sweettooth ]

Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sweettooth187:
So I guess the real question is, are you banging this chick as well? I mean, if a girl knows a guy has a fetish, then she knows he relates said object to sexual arousal.

So if she knows you have a foot fetish, then she obviously has to know that snapping a few cute foot pics is cool for now, but eventually you're gonna wanna lube those bad boys up and fuck her em, then her. [Wink]

knowing his track record of posts, im sure that will be on the way in due time hahaha
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like them!

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she certainly has lovely toes and that blue polish in contast to the white sandals is amazing.

Would you mind asking her what brand it was and the name of the color? I'd love to try that color out on my own toes.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DwreckSTL
Major Player
Member # 35442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DwreckSTL   Email DwreckSTL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sweettooth187:

exactly. toes that hot, at least tell me they have been in your mouth?
Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
again, thanks for the kind words! and to answer your questions, no i have not slept with her nor have it had those toes in my mouth...yet. ;-)

as for how i manage to work with those being around all the time...i wish i could convey how many women there are in my office, no, my entire building, that have gorgeous feet that they show off year round!
daily, from my desk, i get to see, my manager who has gorgeous feet, 2 more hotties in NOC, and my other co-worker, (that was the subject of my 1st ever post here) who while she is currently dating someone, still always comes by and shows off her gorgeous feet for me throughout the day! (considering our past history) and this is what i see when i'm at my desk....i haven't even made it outside the room to the admin staff!
later i'll post a few pics of the co-workers who i've asked for and got permission to take pics to this point.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics! [Thumbs Up] Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
these are pics of the 3 co-workers who have let me take pics of their feet. there are others, for sure, in the building that know of my fetish and look to show me their feet, but haven't let me take any real pics....

-  -  -

this is, in order, a latina co-worker with lovely feet, then a co-worker i had a fling with a bit ago that started based on her feet, and finally a grainy shot from a few days ago when the latest came in with red toes, but as it was busy and there were people all over working. i could only get a few grainy shots off, but she knew i was taking them and put her feet out for me.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please more sexy foot shots of this sexy girl! Her feet are AMAZING! SO SEXY! THANKS!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links