Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Happy New Year :D New photos page 3 (more Sock Peeling) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Happy New Year :D New photos page 3 (more Sock Peeling)
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hadn't posted in a while, but that doesn't mean I wasn't taking pictures! I had A LOT, but I'm kind of saving certain sets because I'm thinking of starting a site in the near future. Anyhow I thought I would do a quick post and show you what I have!
[Smile] [Smile]
Hope you guys are having a wonderful holiday season.

1. Dirty Socks:)
 -
 -
3. Apparently I have "fat" hands. ;p
 -
4. Oily soles
 -
5. ^^
 -
6. Before Work
 -

[ December 31, 2009, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: ShortLivedTyranny ]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7. Sitting at home
 -
8. Fishnets
 -
 -
10. I'm a big girl and I am NOT ashamed of it.
 -
 -
12. Face:)
 -
13. New Shoes, New Socks
 -
14. I was making a wierd face, so I cut it off.
 -

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

-
 -
17. not great quality, but just for fun.
 -
 -

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pictures SLT. Happy New Years to you as well.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Thanks Wu:)
this is my first comment from you, I was starting to get mighty jealous of the other ladies.;p

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pic no.5 is soooo tempting! [Blush] Wonderful soles, Happy New Year to you too! [Smile]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lil Mis Leah
Major Player
Member # 2544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil Mis Leah   Author's Homepage   Email Lil Mis Leah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fabulous taste in colorful socks and shoes, cutie! [Wink] I'm loving that pair of sneaks you have! and I have to mention, on the record, that you have some mighty soft looking soles, to boot!

--------------------
“All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.”  -
http://www.thewidesoleprincess.com http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13056 http://www.youtube.com/lilmisleah

Posts: 180 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Thanks Leah:)
I got like twenty pairs of socks from family for christmas, so I have been pretty excited to take pictures with them. More to come! Those shoes quickly became my favorite. I love love love me some color.

I swear, when I was watching Funny People earlier today that the character "Daisy" (Aubrey Plaza) looked a whole lot like you. ;p

Havoc
Major Player
Member # 34219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Havoc   Email Havoc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Numbers 4 and 5..AwesooomE!! [Woot]

I like #12 you have a cute face..I also have snake bites..and I have bigger lobes than you.. [Thumbs Up]

But, I bow down to you.. [Bow Down]

Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lil Mis Leah
Major Player
Member # 2544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil Mis Leah   Author's Homepage   Email Lil Mis Leah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:

I swear, when I was watching Funny People earlier today that the character "Daisy" (Aubrey Plaza) looked a whole lot like you. ;p

LOL no way...btw, I thought that movie was pretty great! I'm flattered - that actress always plays the driest characters and its soo funny [Tongue] can't say I mind that comparison...she's adorable, and that was definitely a compliment [Smile] Thanks!

I love colorful footwear too (esp. socks!)...keep the pics coming!!!

--------------------
“All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.”  -
http://www.thewidesoleprincess.com http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13056 http://www.youtube.com/lilmisleah

Posts: 180 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Havoc
Major Player
Member # 34219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Havoc   Email Havoc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cant get ennough of thiss post!!
Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank Britt, always love seeing your posts, make me very happy. [Kiss]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seeing your soles is always refreshing.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year to one and all.

I look forward to another twelve months of ShortLivedTyranny.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely delicious!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links