Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Happy New Year :D New photos page 3 (more Sock Peeling) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Happy New Year :D New photos page 3 (more Sock Peeling)
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're feet are so hot i love picture 18, i could suck on those for hours
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
squiggy1980
Board Regular
Member # 37545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for squiggy1980   Email squiggy1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow slt your feet are amazingly sexy and cute! i love the spreading pics too! what size are your sexy feet slt?
Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by squiggy1980:
wow slt your feet are amazingly sexy and cute! i love the spreading pics too! what size are your sexy feet slt?

7 1/2 W but if it's not sneakers then I have to go up to size 8 for width.
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Havoc:
I like Numbers 4 and 5..AwesooomE!! [Woot]

I like #12 you have a cute face..I also have snake bites..and I have bigger lobes than you.. [Thumbs Up]

But, I bow down to you.. [Bow Down]

haha I don't want to have my ears too big. 0 is the farthest I'm going.;p I only have one ear gauged now. I look the one back to a regular earring because it was my problem ear every time I stretched it. Plus I'm diggin the contrast I have now. I have my medusa as well, but I ran out of balls. [Smile]
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by Lil Mis Leah:
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:

I swear, when I was watching Funny People earlier today that the character "Daisy" (Aubrey Plaza) looked a whole lot like you. ;p

LOL no way...btw, I thought that movie was pretty great! I'm flattered - that actress always plays the driest characters and its soo funny [Tongue] can't say I mind that comparison...she's adorable, and that was definitely a compliment [Smile] Thanks!

I love colorful footwear too (esp. socks!)...keep the pics coming!!!

I also think that her dry character is very funny. I loved it! I wish I knew someone irl who acts like that. I really did enjoy that movie. It wasn't what I expected, but not in a bad way. It had a good story to go with jokes, and it's a story nobody has heard before. [Smile]

You are very welcome. [Smile] You are an adorable girl so it's fitting.;p

ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

anakondaa- Thank you mister:) [Smile] [Smile]
Adam X- I hope so, because I will surely be here.;p
oscarthemonkey-Thank you;)
Solebrotha985- Happy to know you think so.
toeringguy-Thank you, I'm flattered:)

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy new year to you SLT!!!!!amazing set of pix!!!!!!great variety, cute as always!!! nice socks and kicks to go with it! fishnets of course rocked!!!!! (i'm assuming by big girl you mean over 21 years old).... [Big Grin] a nice treat indeed!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
happy new year to you SLT!!!!!amazing set of pix!!!!!!great variety, cute as always!!! nice socks and kicks to go with it! fishnets of course rocked!!!!! (i'm assuming by big girl you mean over 21 years old).... [Big Grin] a nice treat indeed!!!

;p
Nah, I doont mean over 21. I'm only 19 silly. and thank you!

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like pictures #11, #13 and all the outside snow ones... GREAT variety!! Keep 'em coming!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
I really like pictures #11, #13 and all the outside snow ones... GREAT variety!! Keep 'em coming!! [Thumbs Up]

Thanks girl:)
Havoc
Major Player
Member # 34219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Havoc   Email Havoc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I saw the medusa..it looks niice..I had problems with both my ears but, Im still going bigger!..Yay..

Good Work with the piics by the way, keep it up..with these pictures I sure am.. [Wink]

Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by Havoc:
Yeah I saw the medusa..it looks niice..I had problems with both my ears but, Im still going bigger!..Yay..

Good Work with the piics by the way, keep it up..with these pictures I sure am.. [Wink]

My boyfriend dislikes the ear thing anyway.;p
If he's going to quit wearing 8 dollar jeans from walmart then I will not make my ears bigger.;p

Thank you!

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
19.. good age:) I wish you luck with your future plans to have a site.. i bet you'll hit big in 2010!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rezamatrix
Loyal Member
Member # 16011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rezamatrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks SLT
Pictures was excellent as always
Happy New Year!

--------------------
I Love Feet

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet! The fishnets are especially hot and the last set with the socks are especially alluring. It'd be great to smell those pretty feet fresh outta those cute socks! Great Stuff! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links