Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Just like everyone else, I put on hose one foot at a time.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Just like everyone else, I put on hose one foot at a time....
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are few better ways to showcase Feet, than with sheer stockings and hosiery. I love the progression of this set, and thank you for sharing these photographs.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP, I really can't comment on the entire set yet, I haven't been able to make it past the second pic. The arch of that left foot just totally put me over the top. Great shot and I promise to come back and check out the entire set after I've "recharged" a little.....

Toe Kisses,
ned

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wonderful, I'm loving that pedicure. It looks very nice.
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh so gorgeous toes PP! I love it when women wear pantyhose and dip their shoes this time of year. I strain to steal a glimpse of their toe and pray that they drop their shoe so I can get a glimpse of their hose encased toes. Thanks so much for your Perfect pics!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH sweet sweet 2010!!!! I love the set:D and you already know that. great pedi... really hot.. and shows perfectly well in the sheer hose [Smile] and that's just the way I love it:D and the sequence, that's awesome!!!!! wonderful layout and perfect way to start the year.

i know how the cold is treacherous.. i had to work on my car in the brick cold with no garage.... so... i totally understand the need for extra layers.. just mines don't look no where near like yours.... lol!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How sexy!

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sheer hose & French tips together are very sexy.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drunk_24_7 flattery will get you everywhere!

Phoselover, it truly doesn't matter that I don't care for wearing hose. I do it in honor of friends like you who love them so much! And offers of foot massages are always welcome.

heelikker, you know I would but I can't pull the minister away from Wu's website! TY [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
[Bow Down]

I can see I have my work cut out for me to get you talking again! [Wink] I'll need to get more creative...LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

yes, joebond, I am well aware of how much you love my feet -- but it always feels special no matter how much you tell me.

swifty -- as I read your comment I started getting excited at the thought of having some great professional shots taken -- in Australia? OK... I guess I'll have to start saving my money!

ucflyeah, I'm glad my post satisfied your appetite! thanks for the nice comments

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by perfectpeds:
[QB]  -

There's something so erotic about feet as they just enter a pair of hose. This pic is super sexy and the french pedicure makes it that much more attractive as it cuts through the dark hose. Lovely shot PP.

[Bow Down] Although everyone knows I'm not a fan of wearing hose, I will not disagree that they certainly help to draw the eye to a nicely toned leg and certainly lends a sense of sensuality to the feet residing in them. I am glad the french pedi is a hit as well. thank you Maverick.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
PP, I really can't comment on the entire set yet, I haven't been able to make it past the second pic. The arch of that left foot just totally put me over the top. Great shot and I promise to come back and check out the entire set after I've "recharged" a little.....

Toe Kisses,
ned

hugs for ned. I hope you will check out the rest and there are a few more to come. But in case you come back and have trouble getting past the 2nd pic again, let me help you out.

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
There are few better ways to showcase Feet, than with sheer stockings and hosiery. I love the progression of this set, and thank you for sharing these photographs.

With all this praise I am starting to like the idea of putting hose on again! I always like to try and tell a little story with my pics and progression is one way to do that.

Always love your comments, Ben.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links