Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Just like everyone else, I put on hose one foot at a time.... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Just like everyone else, I put on hose one foot at a time....
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
wonderful, I'm loving that pedicure. It looks very nice.

TY hun, I am partial to french pedi but I am currently getting ready to work some darker shades

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moldy:
Oh so gorgeous toes PP! I love it when women wear pantyhose and dip their shoes this time of year. I strain to steal a glimpse of their toe and pray that they drop their shoe so I can get a glimpse of their hose encased toes. Thanks so much for your Perfect pics!

well, I almost dropped my shoe reading this!
hope it meets with your approval!

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Hamp! Nice hear from you again and I am glad you are still a fan of these peds.

FtLcker26 , sorry I didn't have much sole to share this time and I appreciate the comment.

Tadpole, when a woman knows that part of her is considered sexy, it makes her feel sexy and that's a good thing! TY

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

--------------------

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sensational toes pp. Thank you! Your feet look sexy.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the dangle you posted almost had me dropping out of my chair!!! sweet sexy dangle of a sexy shoe off your sexy peds!!! i like that shot [Smile] and to think you're not the biggest fan of hose, yet you treat us to awesome creative shots!!!!! keep up the great works:D

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
the dangle you posted almost had me dropping out of my chair!!! sweet sexy dangle of a sexy shoe off your sexy peds!!! i like that shot [Smile] and to think you're not the biggest fan of hose, yet you treat us to awesome creative shots!!!!! keep up the great works:D

And I should be duly reprimanded for leaving off a well deserved show of my gratitude for your constant and continued words of praise, encouragement and friendship! It was an error of lack of sleep as I was replying to posts in the wee hours of the morning! And just now realized, to my chagrin, that I had not replied to your earlier comment to this post.

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
OH sweet sweet 2010!!!! I love the set:D and you already know that. great pedi... really hot.. and shows perfectly well in the sheer hose [Smile] and that's just the way I love it:D and the sequence, that's awesome!!!!! wonderful layout and perfect way to start the year.

You are certainly tops on my list of hose lovers and heel lovers on this site and a big part of why I bother to post hose at all! LOL So thank you again RPM for always sticking by me!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
Sensational toes pp. Thank you! Your feet look sexy.

[Tongue] TY Toe Sucker II... love adjectives beginning with "s" ... [Wink]

--------------------

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might put them on one foot at a time but clearly this is much more enjoyable to view than the pants equivalent.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let me just set the scene for you...

an alternate universe. you and I are very close. possibly dating.....

now that you have the scene.... here is my reply to your reply.

i could never be upset with you for accidentally overlooking a reply to my post. for two reasons. 1- you were crazy tired, a very legitimate reason. and 2- with legs like yours looking that fine in hose.. how could i be upset!

now why the setup scene, because you'd be the one asking me for compassion and understanding because the temptation to ask you to wear hose would be way too high for me to effectively and consistantly resist the urge to beg you to wear hose!!!!!

(in street terms) DAYUM woman!! you fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd be all over you in hose... and i'd have the hardest time resisting anything you asked!

RPM

p.s summary, love the pic you posted last for me to enjoy the view of [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:

well, I almost dropped my shoe reading this!
hope it meets with your approval!

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

between the above pic, and the one you posted in reply to my comments.. that just dropped me clear off my seat!!!!! [Cool] [Joint] [Hop] [Thud]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links