Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Cierra's Sweaty/Smelly Feet & Converse All Stars (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Cierra's Sweaty/Smelly Feet & Converse All Stars
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a special sweaty lil treat for you this week. Cierra has an a huge love for Converse All Stars and told me she wanted to do a set with them (she has a lot of different pairs). Having an immeasurable lust for her moist, sweaty feet, I knew this would be a win/win.

When I got to Cierra's place she had already been in her black pair of All Stars for about an hour. She laughed when I asked if her feet were already sweaty in them. Once I got my photo lamps set up and I told her to go ahead and take them off, she got real giggly as she knew they'd be sweaty. Sweaty didn't describe it. Her feet were SOAKED. I made sure to run my hands along the soles of her feet before I snapped the first photos. In the first photo below, you can see them glistening in the light. [Smile]

Patrick

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a cutie! Wonderful set of photos. That first shot is greeat. [Smile]
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is such a freaking hottie! Just seeing that smile could brighten anyone's day! And from hearing her reactions and how giddity she is, I can tell she has a great personality!

Also love the scrunched nose smelling pic!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only the most gorgeous girl and most gorgeous feet ever seen on this board! [Mmm]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kvant
Loyal Member
Member # 37042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kvant   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it, one of the hottest pics I've seen so far on this board.

--------------------
My foot fetish sites:
The sexiest foot fetish blog - Feet Sensation
 -

Foot fetish TUBE - Majestic Feet
 -

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Patrick! [Smile] [Thumbs Up]

What did they smell like?

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots as always. Cierra is a real star.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics of cierra she always looks like she is having fun. Great smile.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cierra
Board Regular
Member # 3440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cierra   Author's Homepage   Email Cierra       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you everyone for the AWESOME comments. This set is by far my favorite! (=

--------------------
Be sure to check out my first ever Wu's Feature Set, "Size & Foot Tease!"

-

-

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew everyone would be into this set. I posted a couple extra previews because I just couldn't pick which photos I liked the best. And the one of her smelling her shoe is classic. I actually have that as my icon for her when she calls/texts me on my cellphone. Heehee...

And Footboy, I won't lie, I sniffed my hand when she wasn't looking right after I got all the sweat from her feet on them. Didn't smell much, but I didn't get my nose between her toes for a good evaluation. LOL! Maybe next time, Cierra?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeez. Cierra I wold pay big bucks for 5 mins with those things!
Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cierra is just cute as fuck, she can do no wrong. [Smile]

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear god, that first picture with the sweat glistening off of her soles.....
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Oh dear god, that first picture with the sweat glistening off of her soles.....

It's her trademark. She never used to have such sweaty feet that I can remember. Then one day while doing a set with Mindee, Mindee tells her that her feet are really sweaty and teases her about it. I thought it was just because of the footwear she had on that day, but since that shoot I've paid attention to it and they're always sweaty now. She's gotten used to it and even likes to good around with it, always pointing it out in her new clips.

Patrick

P.S. Her and I are gonna do an entire day of shooting this weekend. I can't wait.

--------------------
 -

Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap! Great set!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links