Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Cierra's Sweaty/Smelly Feet & Converse All Stars (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Cierra's Sweaty/Smelly Feet & Converse All Stars
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Oh dear god, that first picture with the sweat glistening off of her soles.....

It's her trademark. She never used to have such sweaty feet that I can remember. Then one day while doing a set with Mindee, Mindee tells her that her feet are really sweaty and teases her about it. I thought it was just because of the footwear she had on that day, but since that shoot I've paid attention to it and they're always sweaty now.
Apparently, she "broke the seal"! [Tongue]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot Hot pics Patrick!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics, she's a gem. Thanks for sharing. [Hump]

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to come and see those feet fresh out of shoes! She's so hot too! Hot stuff there Patrick!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait. In about 12-14 hours Cierra and I will be taking a day trip, grabbing a nice little hotel and doing an overnighter, shooting the entire time. Got lots of fun stuff planned, along with a Valentine's themed shoot for the upcoming month.

The drive to our destination is about 3 hours. I'm thinking that I'm going to try my luck with a foot massage upon arrival (because I know her feet will be sweaty from the ride and time before we left). I'll be sure to let you know.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I can't wait. In about 12-14 hours Cierra and I will be taking a day trip, grabbing a nice little hotel and doing an overnighter, shooting the entire time. Got lots of fun stuff planned, along with a Valentine's themed shoot for the upcoming month.

The drive to our destination is about 3 hours. I'm thinking that I'm going to try my luck with a foot massage upon arrival (because I know her feet will be sweaty from the ride and time before we left). I'll be sure to let you know.

Patrick

WOW!!! LUCKY man... a hotel? An "overnighter"?? Perhaps you'll get to take some pics for the "personal collection" [Wink] [Wink]

[Thumbs Up]
-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cierra is beautiful! Gorgeous smile to go with those great feet. Thanks for the pictures Patrick, the next set sounds like a killer [Tongue]
Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics, so her feet sweat a lot...but do they really smell?
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bossflog
Board Regular
Member # 36487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bossflog   Email bossflog   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, extremely hot. Just want to bury my face into those sweaty soles.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't even describe my reaction to those pictures. She is gorgeous even without the feet pictures. Her feet are the most perfectly sized, pretty feet I've seen. The sweat, wow, that's just icing on the cake. I can't even imagine what its like to be you during that set.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally home after a looooong day yesterday with Cierra. Had some great shoots and got in a nice LONG foot rub. It was during a break while she was painting her nails. The photo lamps were still on and her feet were really sweating. It's so neat. Never had a girl's feet in my hands sweating like hers. It's like when you push on a damn sponge and a little dampness rises. She kept saying, "I don't know why they do that so much." I told her I'd look into it online and see if there is some name for it. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cierra
Board Regular
Member # 3440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cierra   Author's Homepage   Email Cierra       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Admires like yourselves make me wanna continue doing this! Pat n I had an awesome time shooting this past weekend and I can't wait for you to see. Stay tuned (;

--------------------
Be sure to check out my first ever Wu's Feature Set, "Size & Foot Tease!"

-

-

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Cierra,
The people on this forum are great. I've popped on a few other forums to look around, but I think this is one of the only places where you can communicate and not have to worry about a bunch of idiots posting remarks. Nope, here I feel like I'm among friends. I'm really glad that you visit sometimes and check out what people are saying about your sets. You're quickly becoming the main face, or should we say "soles," of Soles of Silk. [Smile]

As for everyone else, because you all have been so great and nice to the solemates who have came on here, here is a sample from one of the sets that Cierra did this past weekend. She and I spent the night in an ocean front hotel and did a TON of photos. If you can look past those oily soles and teal toes, you can even notice her new hair color.

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Cierra,
The people on this forum are great. I've popped on a few other forums to look around, but I think this is one of the only places where you can communicate and not have to worry about a bunch of idiots posting remarks. Nope, here I feel like I'm among friends. I'm really glad that you visit sometimes and check out what people are saying about your sets. You're quickly becoming the main face, or should we say "soles," of Soles of Silk. [Smile]

As for everyone else, because you all have been so great and nice to the solemates who have came on here, here is a sample from one of the sets that Cierra did this past weekend. She and I spent the night in an ocean front hotel and did a TON of photos. If you can look past those oily soles and teal toes, you can even notice her new hair color.

Patrick

-

[Thumbs Up]
[Thumbs Up]

TWO thumbs up, this time! (SORRY Pat, they're for Cierra, NOT for you...

Oh, ok, here's one for ya too! [Thumbs Up]

[Wink]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would love to lick those soles fresh out of those chucks.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links