Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ShortLivedTyranny New Photos (Featuring public feet) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ShortLivedTyranny New Photos (Featuring public feet)
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I haven't posted in a while.. I have been pretty busy tring to get my site up and going. I'm pleased to say I expect a launch date within the next week, so I hope you are all as excited as I am!
I got some new photos to show.. I got some from my lunch break out in my car in the parking lot, some from a library, Taco Bell, and a few of my boyfriend giving me a nice little foot rub.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

-
 -
 -

Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really loving those green tips. Very unique and off the wall. That's one no one does.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
I'm really loving those green tips. Very unique and off the wall. That's one no one does.

Thank you. [Smile] I have been playing with french pedi strips and was trying to be creative. I haven't painted them green in a while, and I hadn't had them bare in a while..So I tried doing both.;p

[ January 31, 2010, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: ShortLivedTyranny ]

Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know why people don't like green but I think it can be attractive and it seems to work well for you.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SLT,

Thanks for being so generous with your feet!

Love the face & sole pics!!!

Have you done any sniff pics? Sniffing shoes...soles...'tween tha toes?? [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigmutha
Loyal Member
Member # 37331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigmutha   Email bigmutha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
16, 22 24 are the best shots and we need you to post more for quality control for your site
Posts: 55 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
morefeetplz
Major Player
Member # 2698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for morefeetplz   Email morefeetplz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ShortLivedTyranny,

What can I say but WOW! Your feet are wonderful [Smile] Looking forward to your new site...

jstwondrng

Posts: 177 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pic 16 is the hotness. im really digging those green tips can't say that i have seen those b4 and i really like them.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pedis.SLT.. [Mmm]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE your pretty feet n im a huge fan of you n your feet n i love the youtube videos too n keep up the toeriffic work
Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep # 16 is made of win [Big Grin]
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footmansc15
Elite Trooper
Member # 24109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footmansc15   Email footmansc15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slt I love your feet and all of your work and can't wait for the site. And you bf is the luckiest man in the world. Lol
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links