Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » ShortLivedTyranny New Photos (Featuring public feet) (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: ShortLivedTyranny New Photos (Featuring public feet)
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Very nice, SLT. You're exceedingly cute.

Thank you very much. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
yeah.... holy crap amazing is right!!! ^^^^^

nice polish play on french tips. glad to see you back! happy news about your coming site.. best of luck with that!!!!

RPM

Thanks RPM. I'm very excited for the new site. [Smile]
I hope it does well.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
SLT you and your feet are sultry!

Thank you! That's a comment I haven't heard yet. I appreciate it:)
I'm loving your avatar btw. Kara is such a cutie.

RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your feet and the green tips on your toenails!!! You are cool as well!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yessssssssssssssss this it too sexy . I always like ur feet
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
slt, you're feet are sooo sexy, i would love to suck on them for hours
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
SLT,

Thanks for being so generous with your feet!

Love the face & sole pics!!!

Have you done any sniff pics? Sniffing shoes...soles...'tween tha toes?? [Smile] [Smile]

No I have not..Yet.
I can a pair of fuzzy socks that I wore to work for 9 hours, and they are pretty smelly. I kept them in a zipblock baggie so the smell wouldn't fade. I plan on doing a shoot with those and selling them on my site.

wow! Would love to see those soles and you doing some sniffing!

Sniffing shoes...sniffing soles...socks...toes! [Smile] [Smile]

As for selling a pair...I'd love to have a pair with some strong essence!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you never fail to give us some great cleavage shots as well as your feet. thanks.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an awesome set of pics you showed. Everyone one was sexy enough to make me dream of you.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice
i love your toes hehe!
they are so cute!

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
quote:
SLT,

Thanks for being so generous with your feet!

Love the face & sole pics!!!

Have you done any sniff pics? Sniffing shoes...soles...'tween tha toes?? [Smile] [Smile]

No I have not..Yet.
I can a pair of fuzzy socks that I wore to work for 9 hours, and they are pretty smelly. I kept them in a zipblock baggie so the smell wouldn't fade. I plan on doing a shoot with those and selling them on my site.

wow! Would love to see those soles and you doing some sniffing!

Sniffing shoes...sniffing soles...socks...toes! [Smile] [Smile]

As for selling a pair...I'd love to have a pair with some strong essence!!!

They will be ready very soon for selling. [Smile]
The site is coming along quite well and that sock shoot is up on the site now. I might post a few previews later. [Wink]

FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most excellent scrunching! Love your sole, they are so sexy. But I must say...you have an amazing way of capturing your cleavage and feet that is awesome. Those pictures are just stellar!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GooeyFeet69
Major Player
Member # 30750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GooeyFeet69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice

--------------------
http://www.angryduck.com/6888/freaky-tongue/

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black with silver tips?? AWESOME. Those library laying in the pose shots? Equally awesome... LOVE those soles!!

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVIN the green tips and flip flops, also loving the longer length of your nails!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links