Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my first real shoot with my co-worker!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: my first real shoot with my co-worker!!!
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well here is the first of what i hope to be many shoots with Mel and her amazing feet.
her feet are amazing as you can see and i hope these give you an idea of what i see at work daily.
she calls me her "fetish boy" and really seems to get a kick out of it. she told me the other day, "i wish there was something that drove me that crazy, that easily. i could be in my pajamas and still be driving you crazy." to which i replied, "absolutely!"
she says she always takes care of her feet just because, but she personally never liked them because she thinks they are too skinny, not ugly mind you, just too skinny.
of course i told her that her feet are unbelievable, and also that she herself is unbelievable for being so freaking cool about a foot guy such as myself!

enjoy!

p.s. the first thing out of her mouth when we finished was "i'll have a new color for you next week." in a tone i can only describe as super cool and totally matter of fact...as if i should have expected her to say that next...wow.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn.....that's all I have to say. Just damn.... [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

soles, soles, soles!!!

i had you guys in mind!

-  -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear lord...her feet are freaking hot!

Good job man

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now those are some sweet looking toes! Are you in Florida by chance?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot addict
Major Player
Member # 5223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot addict     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, you work around these feet everyday? I couldnt get anything done with those around me. She has perfect toes and sexy arches, cant wait til next weeks pictures!
Posts: 139 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyAndre
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyAndre   Email LuckyAndre   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man! I will personally come and KICK YOUR ASS, if you mess this opportunity up! With toes like those, that you get every day at work...CHERISH CHERISH, FUCKING CHERISH EVERY MOMENT AS IF IT WAS YOUR LAST! Tough love. Thank YOU for taking the time to post it!

--------------------
"Brother Andre.. The undisputed king of Latina Toes!"
Come Lose Your Mind In Feet:
 -

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OUTSTANDING! Pleeeeeese come thru for us!! More Pics of this beauty! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just outstanding! and she loves that fact your into her feet! Those are pretty damn close to perfect my friend!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not the hugest toe fanatic...but fuck me....her feet are beautiful. Her toes, the polish everything comes together perfect! I love her slender soles too, very sexy ankles as well. I'd love to see those soles soaked in oil...amazing. Well done my friend...well done!!!

FF

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE THOSE FEET! near perfect IMO!

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!!! Any shots of her face?
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lvdrtyft
Board Regular
Member # 5481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lvdrtyft   Email lvdrtyft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is your company hiring?
Do you need any help in your department?
I'll bring my own camera...

Posts: 22 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fantastic !

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links