Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my first real shoot with my co-worker!!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: my first real shoot with my co-worker!!!
Footmasterflex
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footmasterflex   Email Footmasterflex   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn those are some really nice looking feet. I love getting the ones from work. Very good find

--------------------
footmasterflex! WORSHIPING FEET SINCE 1990
twitter.com/NjFootWorship

clips4sale.com/store/34128
clips4sale.com/store/9955
clips4sale.com/store/41386

Posts: 1419 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for all of the kind words! ill respond to the inquiries soon. and im pretty sure ill be getting more pics fairly soon.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feethost
Major Player
Member # 37210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feethost   Author's Homepage   Email feethost   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man you dont know how lucky you are!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 130 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
G-Man
All Pro Poster
Member # 35613

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-Man   Author's Homepage   Email G-Man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutley stunning! Great find. You're one lucky SOB! Thanks for posting & keep them coming.

--------------------
A sexy female foot is quite simply a work of art.

<---Avatar Pic - My Wife's Sexy Masterpieces. Size 9.5

Click to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexyfeetpeeps04/join

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It must be nice to have such an indulgent co-worker. I can only imagine.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justinfootguy:
whats the background story behind this 'dream' haha? how did she come to know about ur desire for feet and how did the following conversation playout at the time?

for anyone else wondering how this came about, here you go. the story began here http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=011136;p=1#000000

as for some of the other questions...
- i dont know about getting any face shots, but i can certainly tell you that she is gorgeous. an exotic mix for sure. Filipino and Irish as she loves to point out.
- i'm certainly going to be going through the spectrum of colors when it comes to those toes and hot pink and blue are very high on my list.
- i have no idea how i am able to be productive at work cos she is just one of a LOT of women in my building with hot feet....just hers are pretty much exceptional.

the interplay between us is so much fun cos she knows exactly how to push my buttons. when she comes to my desk to ask a question and she's wearing something open toed (which is often....and has gotten more often more recently) she always sits on my desk and crosses her legs so her foot is inches away from my hands and i have a full view of them. she always lets me caress them but she is hella ticklish so i always get a giggle out of her, but it is a hot giggle that screams out how much she seems to like it.

as i said i will certainly be taking plenty of pics of them and yes i will be sharing them. and she does know i post them but she seems to be more interested in if i personally am entertained rather than having lots of foot attention. that said, keep an eye out!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
owl19501
Board Regular
Member # 14986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for owl19501   Email owl19501   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonder if she would entertian wearing sheer stockings? With those toes and beautiful arches I would put her through college for more of the same and an addition

--------------------
owl

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anxiously awaiting updates!!!!!
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bobtim20
Board Regular
Member # 33883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bobtim20   Email bobtim20   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should probably bang her and keep the feet out of it so you can always get those toes. Nice pics, she's hot. Don't blow it.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing feet!
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troy Carsan
Major Player
Member # 38393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy Carsan   Author's Homepage   Email Troy Carsan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, you're such a lucky dude! Those feet are amazing! She has perfectly shaped toenail beds coupled with long and shapely toes. As a plus, her skin looks so smooth and flawless. But the biggest turn-on about this girl is the fact that she's kind of into this whole foot fetish thing; by that I mean it's really steak-sauce that you two can talk about this fetish so matter-of-factly. It's the dream!

--------------------
dA | Flickr

Posts: 105 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GemmaL
Elite Trooper
Member # 25771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GemmaL   Email GemmaL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super super super super super super super Soles! [Wink]

--------------------
from Russia with love =)

Posts: 332 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you F**king kidding me. Your so lucky that I can almost say for certain, That I hate your guts. Ab"SOLE"utly great peds on that girl!
Yogi

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
txfootcpl
Board Regular
Member # 27458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for txfootcpl   Email txfootcpl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, those are some of the best feet I have ever seen. How do you get any work done?
Posts: 49 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links