Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Silver Qupids & Hose (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Silver Qupids & Hose
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red rover, Red Rover, BIG thanks to the Wu member who sent these over!! I paired them with a sexy pair of nude hose because I know that is one of his weaknesses!! [Tongue]

Join http://elizabethsfeet.com today and enjoy the full set of 90 photographs!!

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gorgeous pictures! Those shoes are simply amazing on your feet:)
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the sheer nude hose. Definitely one of my weaknesses also.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your sexy feet in those nylons! You have stunning feet! Keep up the good work!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see many people like nylons. One of my weaknesses too. The whole set is ridiculous.
Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're such a tease, hiding those pretty toes behind those hose... (Hey, that rhymed...)

Nevertheless, they are still hot and sexy-looking to me. I'd love to see those green toes without the hose.

Still Star-Struck,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:

Thanks SLT! The heels are WAY comfy too - I strongly suggest you hit Amazon for some! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Love the sheer nude hose. Definitely one of my weaknesses also.

Glad you liked them! [Blush]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:
Love your sexy feet in those nylons! You have stunning feet! Keep up the good work!

*girl bows*

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by bremmer:
Great to see many people like nylons. One of my weaknesses too. The whole set is ridiculous.

I think only YOU can put the word "ridiculous" into a comment and I can still be flattered to death! [Blush] Thanks Bremmer!!! [Kiss] [Kiss]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
You're such a tease, hiding those pretty toes behind those hose... (Hey, that rhymed...)

Nevertheless, they are still hot and sexy-looking to me. I'd love to see those green toes without the hose.

Still Star-Struck,
ned

"A poet and he didn't even know it" [Laugh]

You shall get your wish on St. Patrick's Day! [Wink]

--------------------

-

joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to hear the SSSSSSMACK...Against your heels...Awesome,my imagination is running wild..

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Elizabeth:
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:

Thanks SLT! The heels are WAY comfy too - I strongly suggest you hit Amazon for some! [Thumbs Up]
I might just have to. [Wink]
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is quite the hot combo! Open toed shoes and nude pantyhose! You know how much I love pantyhose [Big Grin] Love the shine on them!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:

Still Star-Struck,
ned

I completely agree. Great pictures and sexy!!! [Smile] .
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links