Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Silver Qupids & Hose (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Silver Qupids & Hose
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great set preview.. i love this one!!! sweet shoes... I may have to get wifey a pair. I really appreciate the fact this was done with hose:D whoever gave these to you and had the hose weakness... thank you!!!!!!!!! dude, that's a great idea you had!!!

MD... thank you for posting these! nice lighting.. awesome closeup.. nice legs:D

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy shoes! [Mmm]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joebond:
Would love to hear the SSSSSSMACK...Against your heels...Awesome,my imagination is running wild..

Mmmmm, I see a video in the near future... [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
That is quite the hot combo! Open toed shoes and nude pantyhose! You know how much I love pantyhose [Big Grin] Love the shine on them!

Awesome! The hose are made by Peavey and are most commonly worn by Hooters/Winghouse girls [Smile]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by iluvfeet4me:
I completely agree. Great pictures and sexy!!! [Smile] .

Big thanks! [Smile]

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
great set preview.. i love this one!!! sweet shoes... I may have to get wifey a pair. I really appreciate the fact this was done with hose:D whoever gave these to you and had the hose weakness... thank you!!!!!!!!! dude, that's a great idea you had!!!

MD... thank you for posting these! nice lighting.. awesome closeup.. nice legs:D

RPM

You are most welcome RPM! The shoes we shall give him credit on but the hose were ALL my idea pal! [Wink] *giggles*

--------------------

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
Sexy shoes! [Mmm]

You know it!!! *sizzle*

--------------------

-

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stand humble, but happily corrected! Love the fact you added the hose to the set. very happy about that! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
I stand humble, but happily corrected! Love the fact you added the hose to the set. very happy about that! [Big Grin]

I do sound as though I tend to spank folks often but I assure you I just wanted credit for my pervy idea [Wink] No need to be humble friend!
As long as you come out happy - that is my only TRUE goal! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-

luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not even a hose guy but damn those are some incredible legs and feet!

p.s. the st. pattys day update.... [Thud] those green toes look delicious! and now that it's warm i cant wait til our next shoot!!!!

still the best by a wide margin doll!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Goddess! What outstanding photographs. The surreal sex appeal contained in this pictures is the stiff...I mean stuff of dreams, fantasy and foot fetish legend. Absolutely Flawless as Always Goddess Elizabeth! [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I just fell in love with those shoes! Talk about sexy! Of course, what really makes the shoes look so good are your stunning feet showcasing them! You always give your best to the forum! Nice pics Goddess E.

[ March 21, 2010, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

happy... yes... full credit to you!!! i'm glad you have that pervy idea and you listened.. i benefited. thanks again:D

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links