Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kay - When is a foot less than a foot? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Kay - When is a foot less than a foot?
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are some sexy toes! Thanks!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics of some very nice feet...I thought that I was alone with my love for small feet...I always hear dudes saying how they love big feet here on Wu's....

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinyseeker
Loyal Member
Member # 38704

Icon 7 posted      Profile for tinyseeker         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

Now I will provide some petite feet contribution.
A friend of mine with small size 6, You can see she has 8.5 inches. [Drool]

She has petite feet but she is the one with the largest in this tiny-feet thread, amazing!

-

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesman1a2a3a
Major Player
Member # 37438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesman1a2a3a   Author's Homepage   Email bluesman1a2a3a   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If someone will explain to me how to post pics on here without going through something like Imagebam, I'll post some pics of some 3/4 feet that I took about a year ago.

--------------------
Bluesman1a2a3a

Posts: 164 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice pics ned. she is magnificent.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluesman1a2a3a:
If someone will explain to me how to post pics on here without going through something like Imagebam, I'll post some pics of some 3/4 feet that I took about a year ago.

You can use also:
http://tinypic.com/
http://photobucket.com/

Why not using Imagebam?

[ March 28, 2010, 03:49 PM: Message edited by: bayonara ]

Posts: 190 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinyseeker
Loyal Member
Member # 38704

Icon 7 posted      Profile for tinyseeker         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found a very nice pictureset in the Feature-Section at Wus.
Her name is Cierra and she measures her tiny little size 5 feet with a ruler:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/cierrafeat01.html
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/cierrafeat02.html

Her petite feet look very soft and beautiful! [Thumbs Up]

-

-

-

She has size 5 feet. Her feet are 8.5 inch long like the size 6 I posted the last time, isn't that odd?

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we keep this up, they'll have to make this thread a sticky so all of the small foot loving pervs can unite and share our ruler pics in one convenient place lol [Smile]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tinyseeker:
I found a very nice pictureset in the Feature-Section at Wus.
Her name is Cierra and she measures her tiny little size 5 feet with a ruler:

Her petite feet look very soft and beautiful! [Thumbs Up]

She has size 5 feet. Her feet are 8.5 inch long like the size 6 I posted the last time, isn't that odd?

Yeah, I don't own a standard shoe measure, so when I ask the girls what size shoe they wear, I usually go with what they tell me and what size shoes they generally wear. As you can see in this photo below, she can fit into size 4s sometimes - just like some of my jeans are slightly bigger/smaller than the next pair.

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ditto:

-

-

Posts: 190 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bondo, it appears that Candi's feet, like Kay's are just a shade over 8 inches for a size 5.

Didn't know I was starting something here, but glad I did. I'm not usually a "soles" guy, but I've been loving every pic so far.

Cheers,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 7 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here comes legendary Genie (size 2.5)!!
I would say she has the tiniest feet here in this circle of friends!

7.5 inches [Smile]

-

Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll have to go out and find a full blown midget so I can take the cake haha. Hot pics everyone, keep it up. [Wink]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinyseeker
Loyal Member
Member # 38704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinyseeker         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for measuring, ladies! [Mmm]
We have an intermediate ranking:

1. genie with 7.5 inches (size 2.5)
2. bayonara with 7.8 inches (size 4.5)
3. oscarthemonkey with 7.8 inches (size 3.5)
4. Sweettooth with 7.8 (size 4.5)
5. ned land with 8.1 inches (size 5)
6. Candi with 8.1 inches (size 5)
7. tinyseeker with 8.5 inches (size 5.5)
8. Cierra with 8.6 inches (size 5)

I hope theres more to come! Are there any tiny feet out-there?

ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me just note that they are not MY feet in #5, they are the feet of my wife, Kay..... VERY important.

I'm also glad she's in such good company.

Cheers,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links