Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kay - When is a foot less than a foot? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Kay - When is a foot less than a foot?
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To keep up this thread:

Size 37 (size 6) from akrepod

-

in thread:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=41&t=020246

-

-

in thread:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=41&t=020262

Posts: 190 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhhh, the thread that wouldn't die.... that makes it a Zombie thread....

Nice looking little peds!

Cheers,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elscorcho
Board Regular
Member # 18580

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elscorcho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So happy to see this thread. So I have a couple new pictures to post. If you asked my g/f what size shoe she wore, she would tell you a 6.5.

As seen in the previous pics, her foot measures just over 8in. (about 8 1/4). So on a trip to a shoe store we had an employee measure her on one of those brannock devices (the metal things). Know what she measured???? Right on the line of a 5.5C, so they suggested to get a 6 in the type of shoe she was looking at. Interesting......

Also, it seems like quite a few of the small feet on here have a wide-width like my g/f. Hence the new picture (3 1/4) [Wink]

-

Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elscorcho:
So happy to see this thread. So I have a couple new pictures to post. If you asked my g/f what size shoe she wore, she would tell you a 6.5.

As seen in the previous pics, her foot measures just over 8in. (about 8 1/4). So on a trip to a shoe store we had an employee measure her on one of those brannock devices (the metal things). Know what she measured???? Right on the line of a 5.5C, so they suggested to get a 6 in the type of shoe she was looking at. Interesting......

Also, it seems like quite a few of the small feet on here have a wide-width like my g/f. Hence the new picture (3 1/4) [Wink]

-

Her soles are delicious....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha! I was hoping this thread would rise from the grave. Wish I had something new to post myself but it'd be nice to see this on the front page for all the small foot lovers to view and contribute to. [Smile]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoesluvr
All Pro Poster
Member # 29386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoesluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pics of Kay's lovely feet and toes Ned , you also got a little panty in the last pic as well but I don't hear anyone here complaining , ....certainly not me ! As always , great job !!!
Posts: 631 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was more freaked out over part of her bra showing, I don't think she even noticed.... LOL

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bayonara   Email bayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elscorcho:

-

Hi elscorcho

I think shorter feet means often wider feet, I think that looks cute!
BTW your gf has veery cute feet [Wink]

Maybe you could post some wrinkly soles?

would be great! thanks

Posts: 190 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Isis
Board Regular
Member # 39819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess Isis   Email Princess Isis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Princess Isis size 4
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinyseeker
Loyal Member
Member # 38704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinyseeker         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks Isis

nice pic, but the tape could be better placed exactly next to the foot.
Would you please try a better one?

[ July 24, 2010, 03:47 AM: Message edited by: tinyseeker ]

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, we're very serious around here about who wears the petite feet crown so don't try to cheat. Hahaha [Wink]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kays feet look lovely as always ned :-) i didnt know they were so tiny!

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the resurfacing of this thread:D nice new additional pix i missed

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bayonara
Major Player
Member # 1434

Nice Princess Isis, keep on posting!
so, who wears the petite feet crown ? [Wink]

tomore
Board Regular
Member # 43009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tomore   Email tomore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To continue this thread, here are the measurements of Spotlights model with size 4 (8 inches):

-

-

-

Posts: 49 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links