Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Free Comic Wallpaper Staring Mindee (2 of 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Free Comic Wallpaper Staring Mindee (2 of 2)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay everyone. I've had some emails asking me to post this ever since I showed off the first part last week. Well, the wait is over. And if you missed the first one, here is the link to the thread it was on:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=019886

Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18259 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, you really gotta create a Soles of Silk comic strip. your work is amazing!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Patrick....AWESOME~!

Marcus

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you liked it fellas. Guess I'll start working on some other ones. I'm sure I have enough content of Cierra to make something quite fun and playful too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18259 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Just out of curiousity, did everyone like the wallpaper (widescreen) layout size for this or would actual PDF files that you turn the pages be better? My inital plan was to only have a one shot wallpaper with this idea, but just liked it too much and did the follow up.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links