Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Dani from allyoucanfeet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Dani from allyoucanfeet
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 2 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn her feet are [Drool] nice soft looking soles & nice tanned complexion [Smile]
I see she is retired but can someone post any pics you have of her.Those photos of her in Wu's contribution section on the computer screen itself are hot.
Here it is one
http://www.allyoucanfeet.com/tgp/20080102/look.php?pic=K005_10

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/dani.html

Damn i'd love to have a foot worship session with her,wish she was still doing foot modelling i'd buy her worn socks [Eek!]

[ May 01, 2010, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: lust4latinafeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is hot
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first time I saw her I immediately joined AYCF.
She was one of Soleru's best models IMHO.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
She was one of Soleru's best models IMHO. [/QB]

that's what i thought,damn shame she's gone.Do you happen to have any other pics from those sets or others of her Diamond?.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those feet look fucking delicious man. No idea why she'd have retired.
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been a longtime member of AYCF and honestly she never appeared to be into it. Her time came and she "bounced".

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How did u notice that Robotron just the expressions on her face?.Soleru will be able to tell us something i'm sure.I'd really like to see the other sets of her she's so hot & has pretty feet [Drool] Soleru what ethnicity is she,she looks a little middle eastern or something,some exotic look.I'm just guessing

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I compared her facial expressions and body language with other models like Moni and Sandy. I could be wrong but in my opinion she really didn't get into it.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some chicks just do it for the dollars. It's pretty easy to notice, especially in some of those high profile lesbian foot worship videos. You can practically tell they're looking more forward to brushing their teeth afterward than sucking the skin off their feet like we "true" foot lovers would love to do...figuratively of course. [Wink]
Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a hottie- but then again I knew I'd like her when I saw it was one of your posts....

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
She's a hottie- but then again I knew I'd like her when I saw it was one of your posts....

haha damn thanks man that's an awesome compliment [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
I compared her facial expressions and body language with other models like Moni and Sandy. I could be wrong but in my opinion she really didn't get into it.

I see what you mean.I don't see why she wouldn't like it.She's just modelling her feet & she gets paid for it &!!! her feet are pretty so i don't see any problem with that at all.Easy money lol.Damn Dani come back haha

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here some more pics for you:
Click here to see more pics of Dani's perfect piggies (and soles)!

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Thanks LL!! she's hot!!! now i can see what you mean from the set that LL posted Robotron.It's so obvious she wasn't into it,she looks pissed,uninterested & bored in the above set.One photo looks like she wants to sleep lol.It's a damn shame someone so sexy with pretty feet would retire from foot modelling.She'd be a huge loss to AYCF.The new model Brini is also hot [Smile]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is beautiful from head to toes.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links